Part 4

A disclaimer: I do not own anything DC or anything, I borrowed from other media.

After the shakeup with his team and a serious talk with a particular new member, Oliver calls in Barry to have an essential conversation about Black Siren's arrival on this earth. While he gains a better understanding of Earth 2 Laurel, Oliver still wasn't sure about fully trusting her despite the change of sides.

With Wild Dog at home after making sure the former members of the team left while finding out from Rory that just because he's gone didn't mean he side with Felicity, Oliver and Black Siren wait for Barry to show up.

Rushing inside, Barry makes it saying, "Hey, I got your message; it seems urgent..." Barry's eyes go wide from seeing Earth 2 Laurel standing and waving at him.

"Hi Red, I would say it is good to see you out of prison cell, but that would be lying. Lucky for you, it's not my wrath you have to deal with." She greets him with sarcasm and points over to Oliver, who glares at her to stop before giving the same expression to Barry.

"Oliver, I can tell that you are upset." Barry begins to make his case.

"That's an understatement considering what has transpired recently." Oliver folds his arms ready to hear the speedster reasoning for not mention about him, not saying his former girlfriend doppelganger is stuck on this earth.

"When this version of Laurel shows up, we were just as shock as you. We chose not to tell you about her because she isn't our Laurel, not to mention it was around Laurel's death, so we figure telling you that would have made it worse." Barry explains quickly.

"I get that you were looking out for my well-being, but due to your decision, Prometheus somehow found a way to break her out and convince her to join her cause." Oliver could tell Barry was sincere with his team's choice, yet it still upset him that he did not know about her.

"Side note, he did threaten to kill me if I didn't." Black Siren points out, trying to take the heat off of her.

"Now that's a load of crap, considering you sided with Zoom before coming to our earth and attacked us, which is why you ended lock up in the pipeline." Barry reminded her of their battle when Zoom and his army of metahumans from Earth 2 attacked Central City.

"I don't recall you telling me that part of the story during our chat." Oliver looks back at Black Siren with a confused expression on his face.

"To be fair, I'm more of a bad girl, not my fault, and that might of slip my mind to mention that detail." Black Siren pouts in an innocent like matter, hoping Oliver wouldn't get too mad at her. Almost the same as her reasonable to join Prometheus, Zoom could kill her if she didn't do what he asked. Granted, she can hold her own in a fight, the evil in her would instead not take chances, unlike her Earth 1 counterpart.

Sighing to himself, Oliver says to her, "You not coming clean about your alliance is making me think that part of me is right and you're planning on betraying me. If what you told me is true and that you are willing to change, you need to start coming clean about stuff like that, especially when the others find out about you."

Black Siren rolls her eyes at this. "Fine boy scout. Do I at least get a reward for being a good girl for now?" Oliver slightly blushes at the flirtiness from her while Barry looks away, feeling uncomfortable.

"As far as you go, Barry, I won't get too harsh on you cause you already making up for your flashpoint mistake though this doesn't mean I'm entirely okay with you keeping this from me. If the role reversed, I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate me holding information about another version of someone you care a secret." Oliver said to Barry in a way to not kick him while he's down.