Motherly Love

'Oh my God' thought Harry Potter when he arrived at The Burrow. He had never seen such a warm family dynamic before, it was so wonderful. He missed his parents, specifically his mum. As much as he pretended he was okay, it still pains him that they're dead.

"Alright!" shouted Mrs Weasley after breakfast. "Time for your chores. Fred and George, you guys can de-gnome the garden." ("Aw Mum you're such a fucking bitch," they both said in unison). "Percy, you can clean Errol's owl droppings outside. Ron, you can clean the flying car since you irresponsibly decided to steal it from your father. Arthur, you can clean the mess you made in our sheets last night." She stomped her foot and everyone began to leave and go do their jobs. "When you're finished don't come back into the kitchen, I don't want to be disturbed."

Now it was just Harry and Mrs Weasley left in the kitchen (Charlie and Bill didn't live at home anymore, and Ginny was asleep in her room).

"Don't worry dear," said Mrs Weasley, cupping Harry's face with both hands. "I've got a very special job I'd like you to help me with."

Harry couldn't help it, but motherly love made him horny. Maybe it's because he didn't get it for the majority of his childhood, but oh well, who cares? We're all a little fucked up. Harry's erection grew rapidly from Mrs Weasley's touch and he was embarrassed, his twelve year old little boy penis was only eight inches, which was small for his age (Seamus had shown everyone in their dormitory his thirteen inch penis during their first year). What was he going to do? He had to get rid of his boner, but he couldn't bat one off in front of Ron's mum!

A tapping noise on the kitchen window caught their attention. It was Errol.

"Wait here, Harry, I've got some unfinished business." Mrs Weasley grabbed their straw broom and stormed out of the kitchen.

Harry looked out of the window and saw her approach Errol from behind and start smacking him against the window, beating him as hard as she could. "YOU STUPID OWL STOP SHITTING AROUND MY HOUSE YOU FILTHY CUNT!" she screamed as she pounded Errol with the broom. The owl screeched in pain and tried to fly away, but her aim was too good. Soon enough it dropped to the ground unconscious. You never want to get on Mrs Weasley's bad side.

Before she returned, Harry quickly hid his erection in the waistband of his pants, behind his belt.

"Sorry about that," apologised Mrs Weasley as she entered the kitchen, huffing and puffing like a dragon in heat. A drop of sweat ran down her neck and into her booby crack. Oh how Harry wished to chase it with his tongue.

Mrs Weasley shut the kitchen door. "Alright, your job is to give me your opinion on how some clothes look on me. I'll try them on and show you." Without warning she flung her top off and turned to face Harry. All she was wearing was a pink lace bra and a sexy leather skort.

Harry's jaw dropped. God, she was just so... plump.

"What do you think, dear? Be honest."

Harry was flabbergasted and speechless. There was no stopping his erection now.

His penis filled his pants so much that his belt snapped, sending the silver buckle flying across the room. "...Mum" he whimpered.

"Yes, dear," replied Mrs Weasley, full of empathy. She strode over to Harry and pulled his head into her breasts. Harry was instantly comforted. "You've missed out on such an important part of your upbringing, never receiving true motherly love. I'm so sorry, dear, but don't fret. Mum is here, and my bosom is yours to suckle on."

Harry nuzzled in. Now this was home. He was about to flop out his tongue and lick up the sweat from in between her boobs, but stopped himself. "Mum... I can't. What about your family? What about Arthur?"