😂😂😂😂

Y/N and Sasori were walking to one of Y/N's aunt's house. On their way to the house, they saw the old sushi bar that Y/N mentioned. Although she was hungry, she had to keep walking so that she won't need to buy more time. It was really hot that day so the two teenagers were obviously sweating.

After a few minutes, they finally reached the house.
"We are here! Finally!" Y/N shouted. She was about to faint.
"Don't faint here." said Sasori. His cheeks were a bit red. Y/N giggled a little seeing him blushing.

"Ah, you're here!" greeted Y/N's aunt, Dahlia who was wearing a cute pink apron above her white long sleeve shirt and black tights.
She had smooth white long hair and sky blue eyes.
"You may sit down, children." she welcomed them to sit down on the dining with the other family members who were chatting about nothing in particular.
"Oh hey, Y/N!" greeted one of Y/N's cousin, Shiro, the eldest daughter of Dahlia. She had one older brother named Ryuichi and a younger brother, named Jun.

"Hello!" Y/N greeted back. Shiro then hugged Y/N tightly.
"U-Uhh.... Shiro-chan, you should let me go now... I-I am suffocating..." Y/N said struggling to breathe. Shiro immediately let go of Y/N and apologized to her.
Y/N then headed to the kitchen with Sasori tailing behind her. She asked Dahlia who was cooking something.

"What are you cooking, auntie?" asked Y/N curiously. Dahlia looked at her with a smile and answered:
"I am making chicken soup with rice. If you don't like it, you have to cook you're own food." she said grinning. Y/N sighed and walked away from the kitchen with a frown.

Then, she sat down on the dining table with her other family members and Sasori who was sitting next to her. For a some reason, everytime Y/N and Sasori sat next to each other, their faces turned red and Y/N would look away. One of Y/N's aunt, Satsuki, which was the younger sister of Dahlia and Taro,giggled at Y/N's actions. 

"Why are you blushing, Y/N?" asked uncle Taro with an evil grinning.
"I am not blushing! Why would I like a boy like him?" Y/N said looking away with a slight pout. All of them laughed except for Y/N and Sasori.

"Well, I can't say you guys are wrong or right. But I don't really have feelings for this weird dumb girl," Sasori said smirking at Y/N who was clearly being a bit annoyed.

"Don't lie Sasori. We were all teenagers like you two. One time one of my friends had a crush on Dahlia and he always acted so cold towards him. And you girl, I could tell either since that attitude of yours was taken from you're mother." Taro explained. He snickered at Y/N who was clearly trying to not scream.

"tch... Whatever!" she walked away with a bright red face.
"Like they know me so well...." she thought. She was somewhat angry but admitted to have a crush on him.

{4:30 pm, Taro's house}
After lunch at Dahlia's house, Taro drove Y/N and Sasori back to the house. After that, Y/N and Sasori went to their own room. Y/N was watching anime on her phone while Sasori was sculpting some puppets. Taro at the other hand was sleeping in his own master bedroom.

After a few minutes, Y/N wanted to use the bathroom so she exited her room and entered the bathroom door which was next to hers. She needed to use the toilet so badly that she had forgotten to lock it. While she was using the toilet, the door suddenly opened which made Y/N panicked. Sasori ran into the bathroom as the door already opened. Y/N screamed hysterically. Sasori stood there as she was screaming. His face was so red that he immediately ran out of the bathroom yelling "I am sorry!".