Bailey

Payton's POV 
I was going to get Payson's milk then I hear y/n scream so I ran upstairs with Payson in my arms. When I got upstairs I see y/n in the bathroom with Bailey and blood everywhere and then I see a razor so I call 911.
Skip to the hospital
We got to the hospital and the ambulance as already go Bailey in a room and y/n when back there with her and I stay in the waiting room with Payson.
Y/n POV
Bailey is in a room now and they are putting more blood in her but I had to get out of the room but I didn't wanted to i wanted to stay with Bailey but I just go out and sit with Payton. I go out to where Payton is and he is rocking Payson so I go sit with them.
Payton:hey baby is everything ok
Y/n:yeah they just said for me to get out of the room
Payton:oh ok
Y/n:Payton
Payton:yes
Y/n:I'm scared what if something happened to her
Payton:ok yes something can happen but we can't think about that we have to be strong for her and Payson
Y/n:ok but why would she do that
Payton:I'm not sure but it could have something to do with your mom
Y/n:true but I just want to sleep
Payton:ok you go to bed
I lad my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.
Payton's POV
Y/n fell asleep on my shoulder but I just couldn't go to bed and I know I told y/n to be strong and don't to worry but I'm just scared what if something happened to her she is my best friend and she is technically my daughter but I have to say strong for my family.
Next day still Payton's POV
I stayed up all night because I was scared something was going to happen but nothing did and now it's 10 clock and y/n and Payson is up. After a couple of minutes then doctors came up us.
Dr:hey
Payton:hey
Dr:so Bailey is up and it was a good thing y'all founded her because it could of been worse
Y/n:can we go see her
Dr:yeah
We got up And went to Bailey's room and she was sitting up in the bed.
Y/n:BAILEY
Y/n yelled hugging her
Bailey:hey I'm sorry about everything
Payton:Bailey it's ok but you have to talk to us ok
Bailey:ok
Week later
Y/n's POV
It has been a week from the incident that happened with Bailey and she is now in therapy and life has been good also we are going on tour this weekend and Grayson and Bailey have been homeschooled because of bullying but they are doing good now.
Today is Friday and I have to get the stuff packed for tour so I got up early and start to get things ready. I got mine and Payton's stuff ready and now I have to get Payson's stuff together so I go in her room and she was asleep but after I finished she woke up so I got her toys and we went downstairs and she played and I cooked breakfast. I was in the middle of cooking when Payton came downstairs and said good morning.
Payton:good morning something smells good
Y/n:yeah I'm cooking breakfast also I got are stuff packed for The tour
Payton:oh thanks
Y/n:you're welcome
Then he went to Payson
Payton:good morning baby girl
He picked her up and started to play with her then after a while Bailey woke up and came downstairs.
Payton:look who woke up good morning
Bailey:good morning
Payson:BAY
Y/n:omg Payson said her first word
Bailey:aw come here Payson
Then Bailey took Payson and Payton went upstairs to take a shower.
Y/n:Bailey have you packed your stuff yet
Bailey:yeah I packed it yesterday and took a shower
Y/n:ok good now come eat
Bailey:ok I will put Payson in her highchair
Y/n:ok thank you
Bailey:yup
Bailey got Payson in her chair and Payton came downstairs and we all ate.
Skip to the tour bus
We landed in Orlando Florida and then we got on the tour bus. To be honest I thought that Payton would not take care of Payson and just be with his friends but I was wrong because when we got on the bus Payton sat down with his friends but then Payson started to cry and he came and got her and took her to his friends and it made me happy. Everyone got in the bus and Got seated and charli had her baby Luca he looked just like chase. It was about 4 hours in the ride and we stop at a gas station and we all went to get more snacks and us the bathroom after that we all when back on the bus and I saw that Bailey and Grayson went to the every back I was going to spy on the so i sat 2 sits in front of them.