Home?

BadBoyHalo POV

Sigh, it's been a while since I've seen this Skeppy guy, I saw the video he posted of me, it went viral with 1.2 Million views, I was so happy I called him to check up on him.

I was gonna call him anyways since he hasn't uploaded in a month. He ended up saying he was burnt out.

His voice sounded tired, he didn't sound the same like he was on TS.

I wonder if he's ok?

Skeppy Journal

December 25, 2018

BadBoyHalo called me today, i dont know why, im worthless. The thoughts are killing me. The only thing thats slightly keeping me distracted is the slight hum of the refrigerators.

Im scared to be left alone, i dont know what my brain would do. It scares me.

December 26, 2018

Thoughts, they never leave, they calm down when im with my friends. But they hit back strong at night.

Teachers are noticing my lack of attention, Friends too.

I need help.

I know i do.

But im drowning in myself.

Unable to speak.

Unable to feel.

————————————————————

The raven hair boy snook around and opened the abandoned closet and put it in his suitcase.

He sighs as he lifts up his shirt.

Bones protruding, his stomach flat. his arms becoming less meaty.

School food ruined Zaks feelings about food.

He found it disgusting. Many people found roaches, rat tails, unidentifiable fur, insect legs, and hair from the lunch aids.

So he simply stopped eating.

Foods overrated anyways right?

Zak still concerned about his situation

Maybe its time to move back with his dad

Zak starts to lose consciousness, he realized what he just said. He doesnt need his dad at all, the amount of trauma he caused him was far from human.

"I dont even think hes a human at this point" Zak sighed

The lights flickered on, Zaks eyes widen as hes lost in fear.

The Janitor locks eyes with him. Zak speechless quickly ran out of there. The janitor runs after Zak.

Zak quickly runs to the 4th floor unaware that the security is after him.

Shit, my stuff

Zak takes the nearest stairs and runs back down.

He runs to abandon janitor closet and retrieves his suitcase. The back door being left open granted him access to leaving.

He runs out.

Zak throws his suitcase over the tall fence gate.

Zak then follows, he picks up suitcase and the runs away.

He sighs as he knows theres only one place to go.

Back to his dad.

//2:00 AM//

Zak knocks on the familiar door.

Already hearing his grunts and beer bottles knocking on each other, the door opens.

His nightmare, his pain, all in one person.

Greeted with a smack in the face, he opens the door wider, smirking sinisterly.

he goes to his room, the paint having huge craters, corners chipped off, the dinner chairs all gone, only one remains.

the flat screen replaced with an older tv.

Zaks room untouched, the only thing missing was some of his posters.

Recording will be near impossible.

He lays his stuff on the floor, he takes his pc out and sets it up, feels good to have something again.

Internet, zak thinks to himself "the old bastard still paying for this stuff."

He lays on his bed, smiling for a split second, his room somewhat normal doesnt stop the fact that his dad is ruthless.

"But i guess this is the new normal for now."

"Future me, if this doesnt work out, im sorry"

Crying to sleep is normal right?

——————————————————

Thanks for the read my good sir.
sorry for short chapter, dont feel like delaying for another month just for 400 words.

wash hands nooby

🖤🖤

Word Count - 624