part1

In mid-summer, the season of phoenix flower blooming , people's passion of attending commencement won't be stopped by the scorching sun.

However, a person such as Shi yi-chieh(是奕杰), who is possessive, just comes to mess around the atmosphere.

"I told you that it's the juniors' commencement.."

"I know. You just want to thank him for his caring of you at one time."

"I took care of him more..."

"Senior Xiao-Fei! (小非學長)!" The voice of 賀承恩 suddenly interrupts their conversation.

The couple follow the sound and see a passionate guy running towards them.  Shi yi-chieh(是奕杰) checks out the guy then secretly making a fist. He wins! As for winning for what...perhaps he is the one knowing the answer.

As old friends, the first sentence 非盛哲 talks to 賀承恩 is : 

"Where is your second button on your shirts?"

"I reserved this kind of precious thing for my girlfriend." 賀承恩 says smugly.

"Reserved it? why?"

"Oh come on! Sir, how do you live without romantic things?"

What a young man! Shi yi-chieh(是奕杰) hits his young lover with his elbow and says: "Did you hear that?" 非盛哲 gives him an angry stare.

賀承恩 doesn't notice their interaction and points at the empty place where should be with the second button on his shirts.

"The second button is for someone you love."

"Why is the second one?"

"Duh! because its place is nearest to the heart."

"I see..." Teacher Shi is staring at the button on 非盛哲's light blue shirt with silence.