CHAPTER.1:THE ROADTRIP.

A grey colored car, a porche cayenne is at the side of a long and calm road. In front of the car are 4 men and a woman sitting inside it. 

"Yep we are lost!" says a frustrated man.

------------------------------ 

After spending more than 14 years not being in touch with anyone, the batch of 89' were having their Postponed-a-hundred-times-its-finally-happening-Reunion as they were calling it. As the planning went for what seemed like forever, it was finally here.

The Venue they had planned for the event was their Old school, 'St.Canaan'. As the Name represents the school was probably One of the most ancient ones in the whole Town of Vasutunga Nagar. It was established in the year 1894. It had the biggest ground in the whole town.

Entire half of the ground was covered in Tents for the Event. A big hoarding at the entrance of the ground read Postponed-a-hundred-times-its-finally-happening-REUNION. Almost a hundred people were present at the event, including the old Teachers. They were all distributed among Groups all across the ground. The sound of the music was almost lost by the excitement of the reunion of many Long lost Friends.

Then arrived a vehicle, A grey colored Porche Cayenne entering the Gate and stopped at the parking. Opening the door of the car got out a man dressed in a suit, AYAAN. He closed the door and walked into the ground, greeted by couple of people within a few minutes, he was lost among the groups.

It was  8 p.m. already. Slowly the Sound of the music started to become clearer and clearer. Finally by 9 p.m. the sound of the soothing music of jazz became clearer than the Dark sky.

A group of 5 people were sitting on the Wooden benches spread all over the classroom, staring at the black board attached on the wall, not speaking a word. The music from the playground was echoing smoothly all over the floor and entering the classroom adding to the nostalgia they were feeling already.

RAMI, the only girl among the group sitting on the second bench of the right row sighs and says "The memories that we made in this classroom, the fights, the pranks are all coming back to me as if they were waiting to be found and let loose again".

Listening to her words, Lifting his head which was resting on the bench till now, JANAK, sitting on the last bench replies as if he was waiting to say it "Right?...I mean like, why didn't we do this till now? I mean I Know that everyone was busy and all but come on. As my Grandfather used to say..."

Ayaan, sitting in the far corner of the first bench in the left row whispered while shaking his head a little "Here we go!"

RAHAS sitting behind him turned his head back at Seenu while smiling.

"...We should not lock things that are meant to be free! I mean I know that he used to say this to my mom as she didn't let him go out much, but hey he was always getting lost coming back home, what could she had done? On top of that she made him Tea all the day as he wants, he drinks like almost 10 cups a day. I mean who drinks that much?" Janak continued his bickering.

"Dude you haven't changed a bit. Not a bit" exclaimed ILIS, sitting behind Rami, while letting out a laugh.

"Yeah! I mean You, Your Grandpa and Tea. The iconic Trio, Never gets old" Rami mocks looking at a confused Janak.

Time passed as they continue to have conversations of past memories, sitting in a circle and laughing their hearts out. Finally at around 10:30 p.m they walk into the parking area.

"This was a lot better than I expected. I needed this!" Ayaan exclaimed his satisfaction with a smile.

"We all needed this" replied Rahas