CHAPTER.2:THE TOWN

**********

"There was a time when this road would brighten up with the lights of vehicles travelling into the town. The town was called 'Brijrajghat'. It was a small town established many years back when the youngest son of a King from the north came there with his people. The stories were that the King's elder son took  over the kingdom. So the younger son, Brijeshwar came with his few followers there. They started living in the small village naming it as the town Brijrajghat.

The Leader of the town was the great grandson of Brijeshwar. He was a good leader, loved by the people. On the day of his wedding the entire town celebrated the festival of joy. He was married to a Lady, A most generous one. She took care of the people as her own children. Then finally she gave the News of the soon to be born heir. Which led to the cheers of joy all over the town. An heir who was about to be born after Years of prayers by them all. But within hours the joy turned into sadness, as the leader's mother had fallen down the stairs to her death on the same day.

The next months were the darkest days of the entire town. The people started suffering with losses in their earnings. Then came the plague. The plague affected the people in ways that they didn't expect. People were falling like flies, making them to pray for death instead of the sufferings. The plague made their veins to pop on their skins, the affected ones were turning blind, they kept screaming with the pain all the time. On seeing the spread of the unknown plague the Leader had to take some actions. He decided to lock all the affected ones separately. This led the people to start questioning his decisions for the first time. He assured the people that it was necessary to stop the spreading of the plague, he made sure to meet them on the field everyday to help in every way possible.

But little did he know, that every time in the history when lives were at risk, people always found a reason for the 'Curse'. The Curse as they were calling it, they were adamant at finding a 'Reason' for it. Then raised the Rebellion. They found their Reason, their Curse.

Don't know if it was the fate of the Unborn child, Or the Curse of the mother. But the day the rebellion decided to stop this Curse bestowed upon them, was the day the lady was going to conceive the child. But no one knew that it was going to be the day changing the Lives of them all forever.

With the only motive to end the life of the Unborn curse, the Rebellion marched towards the Mansion. The gates were broken. The ones who were supposed to protect the leader's family joined the Rebellion and within minutes they were inside the mansion. The Driver and the Butler were the first ones to face their wrath. They started to break all the room doors like hungry animals finding the food.

When they finally reached the floor the family was in, they found the Leader standing in front of the locked door with a sword, guarding his family. The fingers of his both hands were interlinked, holding the sword as if it was a Part of his body. He was guarding the door with fear on his face and tears in his eyes. He didn't say a word and just stood there. The rebellion was chanting only one thing "BREAK THE CURSE. BREAK THE CURSE" again and again. Two men headed towards him. He stroke them with his sword making their heads fly in the air. But then as the chanting got louder and louder echoing all over the mansion the fear finally clicked in. He fell on his knees, the sword on the ground. His fingers were still interlinked, but now without the sword. He started begging them. The man they all once Loved as their Own father was now on his knees begging for the life of his family.

But what is a man without a weapon infront of a rebellion with a purpose. Within moments his body slammed on the floor, his blood flowing all over. Then it all happened just in minutes, the rebellion broke the door and entered the room to find the Lady lying on the bed. To her bed side was her brother holding what appeared to be a baby covered in a cloth. While they all kept chanting, three men walked upto him and plucked the baby from his hands. They found nothing but a bundle of cloth filled with blood. The brother grabbed a knife and put it through a man, but the others then grabbed him and separated his head from his body at once. The Lady's screams dissappeared as her brother's headless body slammed onto the ground.