Killer sans x depressed reader

You fell in the underground years ago. You know some monsters down here. You mostly know papyrus and sans. Monsters down here mostly kill or try to kill you, but sans and papyrus sometimes look like one day they are gonna kill you. You lived with them.

Your a depressed girl down in the underground. You always have bad thoughts in you head. You get up and look out the window from your room. There's a knock from your door. You open it and it's sans! "Hey kid papyrus made some food, want some?" sans ask you. You nod at him with a fake smile. "Hey kid you ok? You haven't been yourself lately." San asked lifting your face up so he can see you. "Come down stairs sans!" papyrus scream from downstairs. "Going! Come on kid." sans said. You both get downstairs. Papyrus sets up plates and you guys eat. You don't really eat, you just put your head down.
Killer pov
Some things up with the kid. She isn't normally like this...ima find out.
"Sans I have a meeting with undyne. I'll be back soon I'll bring a dead squirrel home for experiments." papyrus said leaving the house. " uh kid, why aren't you eating." sans said. " I.... I'm not hungry." you said having a tear go down your cheeks. " kid a-are...are you crying?" you run upstairs wipying your eyes. "WAIT!" sans said running back upstairs.

He knocks on your door. "Hey kid why did you run?" sans asked with a calm voice. You never heard him with a calm voice. "I-its nothing sans...dont worry about me. Worry about yourself." you said crying quietly. "Can you open the door please?" you didn't answer. " no..." you said. "Fine, but talk to me when you can.ok kiddo?" sans asked walking away and you still didn't answer. Later during around midnight,but more late, you go to the bathroom and look in terms mirror. Your thoughts get worse. "Kill yourself you know you want to! Your pathetic piece of sh*t! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!" you take a knife that you keep in the bathroom safe. You start to cut your wrists. You cry a little bit and continue. A hand holds your arms up to prevent you from cutting them. It's sans who's behind you! " WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" sans screamed at you with fear,worried, upset at you. " i-i-i.....i..uh just-" you said stuttering scared. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU,WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?!" sans said smacking the knife off your hands. You move to your hands off from him holding them so you can get the knife. Sans pushes you to the side and takes the knife making it fly so you cant get it. "GIVE IT BACK! ITS MINES!" you said hitting his arms. He holds you for your hands cant hit him. " this knife Isnt yours, it's mines! You've been going to my room for my KNIFES TO DO THIS!" sans cries. You start to feel bad for him,but you don't regret cutting your arms. "I-i-i m sorry sans! I don't wanna make you see me anymore like this. I want to disappear from everyone!" you said arguing with him.

Sans pov
What's making her do all of this? I-it can be.... H-her soul!
You feel dizzy and fall on the floor fainted. "Y/N!" sand screams shaking you to wake up. You close your eyes. The next day... Your on your bed laying next to sans on your arms. You thoughts go again and again. "You kill yourself! He wants you dead. He's isn't for you. He hates you on the inside DIE JUST DIE HAHAH!"

Your thoughts get worse and worse everyday. You start to cry quietly. Sans wakes up and turns you to him. "Y/n...whats going on with you? You been like this sense we met. Just tell me please!" sans said hold you for cuddles. " it nothing!" you refuse to tell him. "Somethings wrong with your soul... Isn't it?" sans asked. "No! I'm fine" you said with another fake smile. "That's fake smiles your giving me...why won't you tell me? You think ima hate you...right?" sans sits you up. You didn't answer him again. "Look can I see your soul?" you nod and give permission.

He takes your soul out and it's black and causing hate. "W-why didn't you tell me about this?" sans hugs you and cries. "I was s-scared to tell you."you cry into his shoulders. Your thoughts still keep going through your head. "HE HATES YOU CAN'T YOU SEE YOU F*CKING IDIOT! GO GET YOUR KNIFE." you see that the knife that you cut your arms with was in sans pockets. You take it and push him off the bed and run outside leaving the door open. " Y/N DON'T DO THIS! HEY GET BACK HERE WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT!" sans said running after you. You lose sight of him and head into the woods Far from the house. You take a stop at a tree and sit in front of it. Your sitting tired and crying.

" I shouldn't even be here...no monster wants an annoying human." you said turning to the tree and banging your head making you bleed. "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!" sand screaming to find you. You get up and run farther but he find you. "WAIT! WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOURSELF?! COME BACK PLEASE!" sans running after you. He gets close and teleports in front of you. " GET AWAY FROM ME!" you struggle to get his hands off you. "Just listen to me!" sans almost slipping you out. "NO I WANT TO DIE!" you move a lot to get him to let you go. "Look I love you to much to let you go! I want you to stay with me and papyrus. We care about you y/n...we really do, but you wont accept us." sans said. " I don't deserve your love...i wish I can." you take the knife and almost stab yourself. Sans throws the knife somewhere into the woods. He picks you up and takes you home. "NO I NEED THAT WHY YOU DO THAT!?!" you yell to put you down. "We're going home. you and I have a lot to talk about and explaining to do." killer sounds p*ssed off. you both make it home. He puts you on his bed. "Tell me what's going on." sans asked nicely. You explain what happened and why your like this. "I'm so so sorry for you. That's why your doing all of this?" sans asked and you nod. He hugs you super tight. "Look kid...you don't have to do all of this to stop your pain. Can I see your soul again." you nod and let him seen it. "See it's turning black it making you hate yourself. Can I heal it?" sans said and you nodded again.

He touches your soul to get a closer look at it. You wimper. " I'm sorry I'm just looking at it. Um also it's gonna hurt little bit when I heal it,but your gonna be ok." sans said healing it. You get a little scared. A few minutes he finished healing it. "It's still black but it'll fade away soon. Once you start to get less depressed. Please don't harm yourself. If your not feeling good just call me, no matter how many times you think your calling me to much still call me ok sweetheart?" sans said. " ok" you fall asleep on his chest.
Sans pov
Why would she be suffering like this? I wish I was there to help...shes such a cute girl to go through this stuff.

The next morning your up with Delisouse smell of waffles and some strawberries. You go down stairs seeing sans cooking. "Morning y/n! I made you food and please eat." sans said pulling a chair out for you. He sets you a plate and you don't eat...again. "Hey kid you haven't been eating for days. You gotta eat and stay strong of your thoughts. Don't listen to them." sand said pulling your chair next to him and your food. You then decided to eat your food. " um y-y/n can I ask you something." sans asked blushing for some reason. "Yeah, what?" you said confused. "Well I've been knowing you from years, a-and I wanted to say something that's probably at the wrong time. I-i-....i love you..." sans said blushing and looking away.

You stay shock. "Uh you ok? Um.... Y/n can you-" he was cut off from you kissing him. He kisses you back (づ ̄³). "Of course I do...but do I really deserve love after what I did?" you cry. "Of course you do! Everyone deserves a second chance!" he kissing you again.

THE EEENNNDD BAI