Blueberry x reader

Your sleeping on your bed, and you wake up to yelling about something what papyrus did.
Your pov 
What's that screaming about? Sounds like....blueberry!?
You go down stairs rubbing your eyes being tired. It was Blueberry...hes trying to wake up papyrus from the couch. "B-blue? Why are you screaming?" you said looking at him tired. "SORRY HUMAN!" blueberry says really loud. "Blue...please don't." papyrus wakes up. "Hey bro...why are you guys watching me?" papyrus said. You facepalm yourself, and go back to your room. "H-human." blueberry stutters, but you didn't hear him. You grab your clothes to go shower. "Bro you ok?" papyrus gets concern. "Y-Y-YEAH I'M F-FINE!" blueberry smiles blushing light blue going across his face.

" blue a-are you BLUSHING?" papyrus said with excitement. Blue runs to his room. He covers his face  blushing even more. "Wait-"  papyrus goes upstairs to his room. Your in the shower humming a song then you finished. "BLUE PAPYRUS!" you yelled in fear looking at the wall. You hear running from the hallway its blueberry rushing to the door. You put your clothes on quickly, and go to the other wall. "AAAHHH!" you scream. Blue brakes the door open. "WHAT'S HAPPENING!" he pulls you to him. "YOU OK WHAT'S HAPPENING WHAT IS IT!?" blueberry WA goes sits in front of you. "T-t-the wall..." you said pointing to the wall. Theres a huge hug on the wall. "EW! DIE YOU PEASANT! LEAVE THE PRINCESS ALONE!" blueberry smacks the bug with his shoe. You blush light red from him calling you a princess.

"My hero!" you said hugging him. He blushes dark shade of blue going across his face, and hugs you back. "Aawww what's happening here? Two love birds about to kiss?" papyrus said with a weird grin. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "SHUT U-" you get cut off from blue kissing you. You fall into the kiss slowly and kiss him back. "I-i love y-you y/n!" blueberry said hugging you. You get shocked, and turn into a blushing mess. Right now your a complete tomato and hug him back. "I love you too."

HOPE YOU LIKE IT it's late so ima sleep.
byeeee