An announcement.

I don't enjoy having to tell this to you. But it's time I actually made the announcement.

So, it's been almost six months without the next update in Paradisal Corruption at the time of this being published. Six. Whole. Months. I'm not just gonna sit here and make the "OOoh I was busy" excuses like I have been. Shit has been going on. I'm stressed with almost every little inconvenience. I'm struggling in a lot of personal things, and I just... haven't felt the passion to continue what this once was before.

This little story has really been a joy, besides all that stress. I love writing about these characters, seeing how open to any sort of interpretation JSaB is. I'm gonna be honest, though. I'm not into the game like I once was. I'm not saying I don't enjoy it, it's still a great game, I've just moved on. There are so many other games to experience, and I don't want JSaB to stop me from playing them, like it was a few months ago.

I've learned to move on a bit though, and it's been amazing! After a full year of waiting, I finally tried Hollow Knight, and god damn it's amazing. I really do recommend it. I also got into PMD, specifically Explorers of Sky, and AAAAAAAAAAAA. YEs. GOOD. For once we get to see a dark plot in Pokemon!!! Also recommend, Grovyle best character.

But JSaB hasn't been as much of a burden as it was before. Hell, it's the reason I love Shovel Knight now.

So, I've been trying to focus on other things after an entire year ( I've liked the game since September 2018 ) . I've succeeded! I've branched off from JSaB, and it feels nice after a year of, "No you like this game only. You no play other game. Perish, dumbass."

Since then, though, there's always been one thing.

What am I going to do with Paradisal Corruption?

Yes, I know I left it off in a horrible space, and I do apologize. Even when I was writing the next chapter, I was stumped on a lot of places. I didn't know what to write, or how to continue it. It'd feel wrong to just start again after six months.

So, after a lot of consideration,

I'm officially discontinuing Paradisal Corruption.

I'm sorry.

Working on this book was an absolute joy, and every single read filled me with joy. I never expected the simple project to get this much attention, and I thank everyone who stuck with me through it. Every comment and vote felt like I did something, that I might have made a person's day.

And that to me is the best feeling I could experience. So, really, thank you.

Now, two more things

1: I'm still going to be updating Paradisal Reaper. I'm not ready to give that up yet, and I'm really excited to share what's in store for the plot. Plus Macabre is hella fun to write about.

2: For those of you who wanted the story to continue. I feel like so much could be improved on. My writing skills have improved since last Summer, and it seems like so much wasted potential.

Even though This Paradisal Corruption has been canceled, I will be re-writing the book, better than before.

I have no idea when Paradisal Corruption Rewritten will release, but I hope to start before April. The new plot is still in heavy development, so It'll probably be by the end of the month. Hope this makes up for everything.

Thank you all for supporting me. It means the world. I hope you'll stick with me for what is to come.

Also, I will be updating PaRe next Friday, and hopefully the next couple ones too because I have nothing better to do with the Coronavirus situation.