23

it was odd to see jaehyun barely eating his food and playing around with his chopsticks. the boys roughly knew what was going on but didn't want to bring it out. 

but doyoung couldn't stand it. he didn't want both his best friends to regret their decisions. 

"if it bothers you that much, then make a move. it's pretty obvious you... like y/n" doyoung said, which made everyone taken aback since no one dared to talk about it. jaehyun stared at doyoung and sighed, putting his chopsticks down. "i dont know... do i like her? or do i like the attention she's giving? you know... she's a fast replier unlike eunseo... somehow i feel like our personalities match each other but i dont know..." jaehyun confessed.

"go for a few dates. you both would probably know the answer then" taeyong suggested and everyone agreed. jaehyun bit his lip, wondering if he should take the suggestion into consideration. he stared far, at y/n and jacob who seemed to be having a fun conversation during lunch.

jaehyun felt jealous. how can a girl give away her precious smile to just anyone? he thought you would only smile to him that way but it looks like jacob took his spot. what if everything progressed faster between the two of you and he probably lost his chance already?

was it worth the try?