"where are we?"

note: hello and welcome to the first page of my story, now to start off there might be timeline stuff in this as well. and the art I draw may not always be finish or look bad like this one u see at the top. WELP ANWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE MY BOOK SEE U IN THE END.

A Character's pov

The day was shining  and  the birds and trees could be heard in the background. I was in my soft and warm bed hugging close to my blanket, my ears twitch as I felt someone or something touch them. I ignored it and tried to sleep again but again I felt that touch! I got up quickly to see the bright sun in my eyes, I growled in anger trying to see who was messing with my ears. " okay, who's in my room?" " just me." I look up and see my brother, kin standing over me with a smirk on his face. why was he messing with my ears?! " ugh why are you in here?" I ask him."well, mom and dad said to get you up." Kin said as his fur on his neck bristled. " hmm and why is that?"

I start to walk out my bed to my closet as kin watch me fur still shook." for Breakfast you fur-brain. hurry up too, you know how Royalty  is." he says as he walks out leaving me to my business, while i was in my closet picking clothes all i could see was dresses. ugh! did they restock my closet with dresses again? they know i hate wearing them. I just sighed and put on short and black dress." it's not a hoodie but it will do." i started to walk out my room threw the family hallway where all the kings and queens before me has Ruled this kingdom's picture were on the wall. 

I really don't like the sound of being a queen, i mean you can latterly do whatever you want but there's rules that Includes wearing dresses everyday. But at least I'm not being queen for a long time, my brother is going to be king first probably with his future wife.

I got into the  huge dining room which  has a long table only for 4 people to sit in, i go to my normal  seat." and i see your Wearing black again." My dad snorted. "yes, something wrong?" " oh no, just waiting on your brother." The queen Announced. I look to where he should be walking into the dinning room." and I thought girls was the ones to take forever." The king joke.

I shrugged and waited for the food to come, in a few the waiters came with our Breakfast it look so good my tummy started to grumble so i went to dig in. It was a Sunday so no school today all i wanted to do was watch something on my laptop and eat some chips, my mom said i should go out on one of these days but I'm 514( means shes 14) i can make my own choices now!

After that Delicious breakfast, i Excuse myself from the table and went to my room. As i  entered my room i could smell a Revolting odor, I covered my nose Instantly as I looked around to find the source. This order seem familiar though like I smelled it 100 times. " hello foxy!" now i know where it came from." Bill!" i scream as i kept my hands on my nose, it was coming from him! " hehe i didn't mean to scare you" the floated nacho said as he loomed closer to me, i backed away quickly." not a norther step you fish-Maggot!" He look confused. " why?" " bc! you smell like a peace of fresh-kill that gone Rotten!" i say still covering my nose my eyes water.