Blush

Yaoyorozu closed her door and set her bag on her bed, pulling out the red dress she'd just bought. She changed into it then walked over to a mirror.

It's flowy bottom brushed her feet, leaving just enough room to see whatever shoes she wore. The top had a cut in the chest and the waist was tied with another type of fabric, giving it the Kimono look. Yaoyorozu smiled while she posed for herself in the mirror.

She felt confident until she payed close attention to the chest.

"M-maybe this was too much..." She sighed, taking it off.

She put on some pajamas and sat down on her bed. Her and the girls had been out all day having fun.

Someone knocked on her door. Yaoyorozu got up off her bed, it creaked annoyingly. "I've got to get another one..."

She opened the door.

It was Uraraka, she was in her dress.

"D-do you think this is to fancy?" She chuckled, embarrassed.

"Of course not, its fabulous!" Yaoyorozu complimented. Uraraka smiled. "The only thing is I don't have any shoes to match it..."

Yaoyorozu put her hand on her shoulder. "I've got some you can look at. Here," She led Uraraka over to her closet and opened it, revealing numerous shoes of all sorts. "Oh my.." Uraraka gasped and fell to her knees. "So many!"

Yaoyorozu had a confused look. "But i didn't bring very much at all?"

Uraraka gave her an emotionless but almost creepy stare. "You mean you had more?"

Yaoyorozu blinked. "Y-yes?"

"Ack!" Uraraka's head fell. 

>>>

"Hey, who ate the rest of my Rockin' Swirl cereal?" Kaminari cried, looking sulkily down at a box of empty cereal. Nobody replied. He sat down and let his head rest in a pout on the kitchen counter.

Jiro looked at him. "You were so stingy with it. No wonder someone ate the last bits," she told him coldly. "What? Hey!" He gave her a sad look.

She shrugged. "I don't know what to tell you, buddy," Jiro implied dryly. Kirishima walked up behind her. "I saw you eat the last of it yesterday."

Jiro almost blew a circuit.

"H-h-hey!"

Kaminari frowned. "That's messed up!"

Jiro looked away shyly. "I just wanted to try some."

Kaminari softened his frown. "You could've asked, I would've given you some."

Jiro blushed but walked away quickly before he could see.

Uraraka was chatting with Asui and Yaoyorozu went over to sit by them. She had a granola bar in her hands, getting ready to take a bite. "Hey, do you think any of the boys have picked out their Festival outfits?" Asui asked, croaking as usual. Yaoyorozu looked around.

"I'm not sure, we should ask them."

Uraraka nodded and stood up before she yelled across the room. "Have any of you boys got your outfits for the festival?"

All of them shook their heads.

Yaoyorozu sighed along with Asui and Jiro.

"We'll hurry up. We've only got a few days!" Uraraka explained cheerfully.

Most of the boys let out an irritated groan. Especially Bakugo.

"Can't I just wear-" he tried to say. "NO," Almost every girl scolded.

Bakugo scoffed and furrowed his brows so deep his whole face had wrinkles.

Yaoyorozu accidentally met Todoroki's cold gaze. She felt her face unexpectedly heat up, causing her to break the eye contact and look downward.

Why am I so nervous? She asked herself. Do I- Yaoyorozu suddenly remembered her friends request. "Oh dear..." 

The morning sun wasn't helping her warm face. Yaoyorozu looked at her busy friends and made her way to the bathroom.

This is going to be a wild ride...