shadows

I ran through the hall. Black walls cracking and degrading before my very eyes. I can't stop, if I stop it will catch me, I don't want to die.
      I approached the door. It was feet away from me. Cracks spread all along it and it shattered. The shards, they, they fell towards me, how is that possible?
      I gasped in pain as a shards hit me in the chest. I ran through the hole where the door had been, and straight to the forest. While running I looked at the cut. The metal of the door was still there, and wow that's a lot of blood.
     "Waste of a perfectly good jacket." I said as a removed my jacked and wrapped it around the wound as a bandage off sorts, I had to get away from it, I've already wasted too much h time.
      I thought and as I looked back at the crumbling building I caught a glimpse of the figure step out of wreckage.
      It was radiating darkness, and all but it's eyes looked pitch black, the eyes, they were a terrifying white, it had no mouth. It looked huminoid, but, it was almost misty. Almost as if someone applied rain blur to the figure itself, as if it were an image of Photoshop, but this thing was definitely real. It's hands had almost clawlike fingers and it looked only partially solid.
      It didn't run at me, it just walked. It calmly and purposefully walked towards me, as if it knew I couldn't get away.
      Unlike it, I sprinted into the forest, running faster every second. A vine curled around my leg and I tripped and fell on the wound, adding insult to injury, and a lot more blood.
      As I stood up and turned around I saw the thing, it was now under a foot away from me. How is that possible? It was out  of sight when I fell.  It's abnormally long dark arm reached for my throat. I tried to scramble away but it grabbed me by my neck, pulled me to (what I can only assume as) it's face.
      "Where are you?" It asked in a bone chilling voice, it sound masculine, not that that mattered to what happened next.
       The creature then stabbed it's claw into my chest with such force it killed me.

      Nick woke up that morning sweating.
      "Wow, that was one hell of a nightmare." He said to himself.
      As he got ready for school he knoticed something, had that scar always been there?