»»----> 1 <----««

JIN'S P.O.V [3RD PERSON'S PERSPECTIVE]

Jin: Ahhhh! Tzuyu! Call everyone..we need to discuss the script

Jin rested his head back on the chair as he moved the chair sideways.

Tzuyu: Yes sir!

Tzuyu leaves the room to call the 6 boys a.k.a team members.

In a few moments everyone arrives in the room.

Taehyung: Yahh Hyung! What's up

Jimin pats Taehyung's head as all of them get settled down.

Jin: So we should start with the new script...I've been thinking it over night...

Yoongi: We can already see

Hoseok and Namjoon leave out a loud laugh and Jin sighs.

Jin: It's a fascinating story consisting of romance and thrill....a young couple falling in love but many circumstances make them apart!...but still they don't lose hope and meet each other.

Namjoon could understand what Jin was talking about...

FLASHBACK TO 2 MONTHS
Namjoon and Jin were walking down the street during midnight.

Namjoon: You still love her, don't you?

Jin sighs

Jin: Well that's obvious

Namjoon: By the way...your love story deserves one billion hit!!!

Jin looks at Namjoon in a serious expression and Namjoon looks away biting his nails, feeling embarrassed for what he said.

BACK TO PRESENT
Jin: Yoongi and Jimin, this story is different from any other story I've ever made! ...so please discuss with me again while writing.

Yoongi and Jimin are the script writers in Seokjin productions. They are the ones who write scripts according to Jin's ideas, despite being well known writers

Jimin: Hyung ...I know your story will be hit like always but hyung...have you already chosen the female actress?

Yoongi hits Jimin's head

Namjoon: Grow some jams Jimin, why do you always keep asking dumb questions about actresses!

Jimin looks down and chuckles.

Jin: Taehyung and Tzuyu, discuss the script with Yoongi and Jungkook, think of the designs and show me when you're done!

Tzuyu and Taehyung nod

Jin: Namjoon and Hoseok, please check if any brand wishes to collaborate!! After the script..not already!

Hoseok: Yahh Hyung-ahh ..who wouldn't want to collaborate?

Everyone got back to their tasks as Namjoon went to do some paper work.

Jin, the number 1 Producer & Director of Korea...One of the best selling films throughout the country!Let's see what he's making and why..

Everyone leaves

[NEXT DAY]

Jimin: Jin hyung we need to discuss the script!