Chapter 11

Hi my lovely readers,

I am sorry for a week delay but I was busy with some of my stuff. But to compensate that I'll be posting another chapter tomorrow.

Thank you for being for supportive and patient with me.

As I entered the kitchen and moved towards the refrigerator and removed a bottle of cold water and gulped it down

As I entered the kitchen and moved towards the refrigerator and removed a bottle of cold water and gulped it down. I then saw a cute note which mom left for me saying that she'll be home late today, probably after 9.
I better cook something for us then since dad will be very hungry once he comes home after that teachers' meeting.

As I went up my room to change I remember the few minutes I spent with Manik in his car, when he dropped me home. I thought it will be a very awkward ride at the beginning but thankfully he was able to dissolve the awkwardness with small talks. I was more shocked when I came to know that they researched about me.

After changing, I moved to the kitchen I prepare a coffee for me. I then moved to the living room with my coffee and laptop to work on a small homework which was given to us by a devil incarnate/teacher on the very first class of the year. I mean who starts their class from the first day.

After dad came home and after kissing me on my forehead he moved to their room to shower and change and after which he sat next to me with his coffee and switched on the TV to the news channel. I and he shared our views on the current debate which was going on the channel. I saw that it was already 7 pm so I went to the kitchen to prepare our dinner. Dad to accompanied me and helped me as much as he can.
By 8 pm the dinner was ready so we thought of watching a horror movie while we wait for mom to come home. We both love watching horror movie and we always tease mom because its only her who can't watch such movies at all.

By 9 mom was home, and while she showered and changed I and dad went to the kitchen to reheat the dinner and set it up on the dinning table. Once mom came down we talked and ate our food together like always. There's always days when mom can't eat with us due to her hospital shifts but I and dad respect it and don't feel bad about it. But there are such few day where all of us can sit together and eat as a family.

After dinner mom volunteered to clean everything since I and dad prepared the food. After a lot of convincing I was strictly told to move to my room and sleep while mom cleaned and dad helped her in cleaning.

 After a lot of convincing I was strictly told to move to my room and sleep while mom cleaned and dad helped her in cleaning

After finishing my regular morning routine and getting dressed I went to college with dad.

I attended the first two classes with Navya and fortunately I had the next lecture free while Navya had to leave for her mass communication class so I went to the library.

I sat on one of the empty table and started analysing the players' files which Navya had maintained since she became their manager.
I saw all the progress which they have made along with the points they have scored. I also went to check the files which contained the information of the matches which they lost.

By the time I finished with the files the bell rang.

Now it's a break time for me. So I had to the canteen to eat something. Navya's too had break time now, so I can discuss some of the things which I have planned for the team.  I also need to know the schools with whom they hold practice matches with.  We might have to contact them to hold some practice matches with our team and the other.

As I was walking towards the canteen a girl with very short dress which actually does nothing to cover her stood in front of me along with another girl who I think is one of her minion. I tried going from besides her but she blocked my way.

I looked at her. She gave one of those fake smiles, "So you are the new girl?" I just gave her a blank look and tired again to move away from her from the other side but she again blocked my way.

God! Did she finish a whole bottle of perfume on herself today? Yuck! The smell was suffocating.

"What do you want?" I asked her with the frustrated look. She smiled and kept her hand on my shoulder. "Nothing. Just wanted to confirm some rumours. I guess there are.... false", she said with a smug face.

And I feel like throwing a punch in her face and punching all her teeth in. I took a deep breathe and said, "Look, I don't have time for this stupid conversations of yours. So bye," and a finally moved away from her.

But she tired catching hold of my hand, when as a reflex action I caught hold of her hand in a very tight grip and stared death at her eyes in anger, "Listen here girl, don't try to mess with me. I may look weak, but I can smash your face so much that no makeup or surgery can help you afterwards. Get it", she just looked at me with wide eyes. I guess no one had the guts to do that to her before.

Since I didn't get a response from her I raised my voice, "GET IT" and she quickly nodded her head. With a satisfied smile I patted her shoulder and turned to go to the canteen.

While going I could sense the stares from others. I guess the drama in the corridor was seen by many and is now circulating in the whole college.