CHAPTER -7

•ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I woke up by the sound of my alarm , to my shock I was in my bed . I don't remember when I climbed on my bed my arms were also bandaged, when did I do that? . Leaving my thoughts I did my morning routine and changed in my school dress . After fixing my hairs I went downstairs to make breakfast . I quickly made some pancakes for all seven of them and went back to my room to grab my stuff , after taking everything I went to school . To my luck no one was awake so no beating and stuff . I decided to go and see mother as I was much early , I still have more than an hour before classes.

-HOSPITAL-

I was sitting by the bed my mother was laying on for years , I took her hands in mine , "hi mom , it's me , Y/N , how are you? " , there was a long silence , "I miss you mom , please wake up soon" , tears started to flow down my cheeks, "mom when can I tell oppas why I killed dad ? They beat me mom , they, they hate me . My life's a hell , everyone hate me , they blame me for everything . Jackson thinks Bambam jumped off the roof because of me , he-he did so bad to me. What should I do? Whom should I tell? I don't have any friend " , I cried for a while before biding my goodbye .

-AT SCHOOL-

I was at my locker , taking my stuff for my first class , which was music , when someone slammed the locker door . I was standing between locker and door so it hit me hard and I stumbled , there was a sharp pain im my back where it hit , just then someone pulled me by my hairs and throw me on the floor. I looked up and saw blackpink and Irene standing in front of me , smirk plastered on their face . " oh girls look , there is shit on the floor " , Irene said pointing at me. I just keep staring at them. "Yah bitch stop staring at us " , jisoo said pulling my up by my hairs and hitting my face on the locker . They all started to beat me and other students keep laughing and making videos. After they were done the hallway became silent . I got up shaking and made my way to the washroom . After applying concealer on the bruise I made my way to the music room.

-TIME SKIP-

After teaching ..

Teacher : ok now one by one you all will sing a song. Ok so who will come first.

Tae : Me , Jungkook , jimin amd jin hyung will sing first.

They got up and stood on the middle of the stage and started singing.

Everyone was clapping.

teacher : that's outstanding. Who's next.

Hobi : Teacher, me, yoongi and namjoon will be next .

They stood up and went to the centre of stage.

Again the room was filled with sound of clapping.

Teacher : amazing boys amazing. Now I want a girl here. Anyone?

Me : May I miss.

Teacher : of course dear, come here.

I got up and the room was filled with whispers .