Chapter 03: Protection.

Tuesday around noon,the young woman was moaning softly in bed,and that she was starting to wake up as she slowly shifted up into bed.

Rubbing her eye's,she looked on the other side of the bed when she didn't see her lover as she wondered where he could have been.

Mmm,Austin? Dawn called out his name and that she slowly got out of bed as she was feeling a little bit hot.

She thought that it must be her new medication making her feel this way and that she was starting to walk into the hallway's as she heard Austin talking to someone on the phone.

When she entered the room,she saw that her lover was talking to someone on the phone,and that shs wondered who he was talking to as he saw her finally awake.

Yes,i understand. Okay,see you later.

He hung the phone up and he tried his best not to laugh at his lover's messed up hair as she crossed her arm's over her chest when she knew what he was laughing at.

Austin,don't even try it. Dawn narrowed his eye's at him. I know,my hair is a mess,but it's not my fault it's like this.

Okay,okay. I won't laugh,you look like you had crazy,hot,wild sex~

Aren't you a flirt in the morning?

Uhh,honey-- It's already noon.

Exclaiming in surprise,she looked at the clock on the wall,and that he was right.

It was already noon and she couldn't believe that it was that time of the day.

I-I guess i..over slept,huh?

He narrowed his eye's at her and he smiled at her as she blushed lightly.

I-I'm sorry i over slept.

It's okay,you needed it since you were..having a bad dream last night. Austin assured her and that he saw that she was a little sweaty. Why are you sweating a little?

I don't know and i don't like it. Whenever i get all hot and sweaty,i just feel like i'm out of breath. It could be my new medication that i'm taking.

Or maybe,you just don't want to take it.

Austin,i didn't mean it like that,alright? Sure,call me crazy.

Hey,i didn't say that,you did.

Looking away from him,she let out a soft sigh as he looked down.

I'm sorry,okay? Austin apologised first. I know your going through a lot aa it is right now,but trust me. Thing's will get better,i promise.

No,i should be the one who's sorry,and your right..I..am going through a lot as it is right now and hopefully,maybe,thing's will get better.

Sitting down on the couch,he was standing,and that he began to walk over toward's her.

How come your not feeling any different? Dawn asked. You say assuring and comforting thing's to me,but when it's you,it's..different.

Actually,i am. We're both the same,but different in a way. Your facing your fear's and i'm going through my..inner demon's. We're both stuck in the past and we're both going to get through them together no matter what.

She liked what he said just now and that she smiled a little as he saw her smiling as he placed his hand onto her shoulder.

Aww,there it is. Austin reached over and caressed his hand onto her cheek. The smile that i love.

This made her blush and smile even more as she closed her eye's.

My Beauty.

Opening her eye's and standing up,she stretched a little as he was watching her.