Welcome to my Life

Note: I'm not doing the whole song, only a few parts.

Ft. Freddy

       Another day has started, and I barely got sleep, I wasn't even in the mood to get ready. I sighed as I climbed down the ladder and opened the door.

       "Oh, look who finally decided to show up." I looked over to see Bon Bon with a ticked off expression. "You know what? I won't even bother...you were probably busy shoving all of our chicken like an idiot again." "Wait, hasn't he always been an idiot?" I could tell by the voice it was Ballora.

Do you ever feel like breaking down?

       I heard Bon Bon chuckle as he left, most likely to his room, where he always goes. Ballora leaves the room and shoves me lightly as she leaves.

No you don't know what it's like...where nothing feels alright.

       "Freddy? Are you okay?" I looked over to see Foxy with a concerned expression, he was the only one who cared for me, besides Baby (and I'm not sure about Lolbit). I force on a smile "Yeah friend! I'm perfectly fine!"

With the big fake smiles and stupid lies. But deep inside you're bleeding.

       "...Okay, if you say so..." He hesitated...he doesn't believe me...I thought. I smiled to him and said "Alright! I'm gonna go eat some chicken!"

Ft. Foxy

       Was he lying? I mean, even I wouldn't stand that torture from Ballora and Bon Bon...who am I kidding? He's FREDDY for crying out loud, he's not even that good at lying!...Right?