𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.

Sincere Jones
After my 'be careful' speech from Chloe I continued to see Artist and I knew despite what he said he still had some sort of connection to Ella. A whole month had passed, and I loved spending time with Artist and his frustration was growing with the leash I kept him on. Right now, we were at my place and he was laying in my bed while I played with my hair in the mirror.

Artist: Pretty lady

Sincere: Yes?

Artist: Know what I wanna do?

He got out the bed and walked up, directly behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck loosely. I had to take in a deep breath with him being so close.

Artist: I want to kiss you all over and listen to you laugh because you so fucking ticklish then I want to hold you so close you can hear my heartbeat and to put the icing on the cake I wanna sing you to sleep...but guess what?

He was now basically whispering in my ear, so I could feel his breath along the side of my face. I cleared my throat before speaking

Sincere: What?

Artist: You won't let me do none of that

I turned around to face him as I slowly walked him back onto my bed until he was sitting down, and I was standing in between his legs.

Sincere: Tell me why I won't let you do it Artist. It's a 4-letter word, starts with an E

Artist: Alright watch this

He grabbed his phone and began calling somebody and put the phone on speaker. It rang for a few moments before somebody answered

Ella-Hello?

Artist-Yo, listen up. Whatever we had going on it's done alright so don't be calling or texting me no more.

Ella-Artist what the fu-

He hung up then proceeded to let me watch as he blocked her number that wasn't even saved. I couldn't fight the smile that was forming on my face.

Artist: Now what?

I tilted his face towards me and connected our lips softly, pecking his lips over and over. It was something I'd wanted to do since that day in the food court.

 It was something I'd wanted to do since that day in the food court

@artisthbtl: My Pretty Baby 😍