Kidnapped!!!•

I rewriting everything, when it's done the title will have a dot at the end of it.

I also might change character for Hamilton, if you have any suggestions please reply.
_____________________

Class 1A was getting ready to go to bed. Everything was normal until they drifted into sleep and started to feel like they were falling..... Are they in a theater?

The class started to panic think it was another villain attack, they were probably put in here to isolate them from backup, thankfully some of their teachers were also there.

"Calm down, " Aizawa said "we will figure it out what is happening." He looked around the room trying to find the person (people?) responsible.

There was only a part of the class that were here; Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Tsuyu, Shinso, Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari, Sero, and Bakugo. His mind was racing, where was the rest of his class? Were they not touched, if so why only them?

President Mic and Midnight were also looking around for potential threats while All Might trying to make sure the kids were uninjured.

Aizawa then felt this hairs go up and immediately turned to see three small blue light appeared and then burst to show Toga, Dabi, and Shigaraki.

He shot his capture weapon only for it to hit a barrier, the sound of the hit caused the villains to notice them. Dabi immediately got up and shot blue flames towards them only for it to also hit a barrier...

"What are you planning to do heroes" Dabi glared at them, Toga and Shigaraki finally got up so at least he had backup now. "We should be the one asking that, you were the one who took us!" Ashido was having a great dream only for her to taken into this nightmare! "Yeah, do you really think we were the ones who did this?! Most of us are still in PJs!" Uraraka throw one of her mitten gloves at them, that she had to sleep with to not fly away, and it strangely wasn't blocked by the barrier and hit Shigaraki in the face.

"Well we didn't do this, putting you guys in a theater makes no sense," Toga crossed her arms, while Shigaraki was looking like he was ready to kill them all then himself as he turned the mitten into ash.

As the tension of the room was growing, a soft cough broke it. "Umm it was actually me who brought you here." A girl in her teens said, she looked only a few years older than the students.

"Why the FUCK would you kidnap us!" Bakugo yelled, his hands making tiny sparks.

"Sorry for the confusion," the person came closer to the two group, "my name is Tsukuyomi, I brought you here to ummm watch other universes surrounding Midoriya" she said now sounding embarrassed.

No one was buying it, "What kind of drugs are you on?" Mic asked which made Tsukuyomi blush, "I'm not on drugs, look you just have to watch other universes and you can leave," she explained, "it will be like watching a movie but you're the actors! You also don't have to worry about your universe's time since it has stopped so nothing will happen when you go back, it will feel like you were in a weird dream."

"So we won't remember anything? kero", said Tsuyu. "Like I said it would be like a dream, you all will have different experiences, such as remember the feeling but not having any memories, having fragments of memories that absolutely no sense, or just waking up not even remembering when you fell asleep" Tsukuyomi smiled, trying to calm their nerves.

"So we just have to watch then we can go back home? No strings attached?" Shinso asked wearily.

"Exactly," Tsukuyomi said "Sit down anywhere you want and don't even try to attack one another, there's a barrier that will stop any malicious attack."

Everyone slowly sat down, trying to make sure everything was safe and wasn't a trap.

"Okay let's start" said Tsukuyomi happily as the screen turn on.

(:P)