Part 8

Zoey's POV
I wake up randomly. I sigh and roll over. I get my glasses and put them on, I grab my phone. I open my phone and look at the time. It's 8:37am. I go to my snap and open everyone's snap and snap back, I send my streaks, and watch some stories. I go to my Instagram and like a few pictures, reply to some comments and DM's, I watch some stories. I go to my messages and text everyone back. I go to bronny a contacts because I always check his last because he responds to me hella fast and we talk for hours.

Bronny❤️: good morning baby girl I love you so much. I just wanted to let you know how perfect and amazing you are. You are so kind, pretty and beautiful. Your beautiful blue eyes, perfect blonde hair, tan perfect skin. I love every single inch of you. I want a future with you baby girl. I love you so much and it hurts me so bad seeing you with other guys baby. I wanna be your only guy, I wanna he your cuddle buddy, your make out buddy and the person your always with, I wanna be your guy best friend. I just hate seeing you with Other guys baby it hurts. I trust you but not them. I wanna be official baby.❤️

Awww this boy really got me about to cry. Lately he's been kinda weird about me hanging out with my guy friends but I told him I wouldn't but he won't ask me not to he really is the only guy I'm interested in. And all this shit I itch Jacob he's really hurt by it he doesn't like other guy trying to take me away from him he thinks I'm going to leave him because I'm a year older than him.

Me: Awww bubba.🥴 I know you hate seeing me with other guys bubs but there my friends. Plus your my only guy.❤️
Bronny❤️: hope so🥺
Me:You are baby❤️
Bronny❤️: 😭
Me: Baby?
Bronny❤️: I'm sad.i don't want you to leave me.🥺
Me: It will be okay baby I promise I'm not leaving❤️
Bronny❤️: come get me baby.🥺
Me: I just woke up baby.🥱
Bronny❤️: but baby come get me and we can cuddle and watch movies all day. PLEASE🥺
Me: We can ft?❤️
Bronny❤️: But I wanna cuddle.🥺
Bronny❤️: but baby.🥺
Me: give me a hour or two.
Bronny❤️: thats so long😩
Me: I'll text you when I'm there babyboy.❤️
Bronny❤️: okay I love you❤️
Me: I love you❤️

I love bronny I really do but I really don't feel like driving all the way to his house and back. It's only like 20 minutes away but it's cold and I think it's raining. I close all the apps in my phone and out it on charge. I get up and go turn my bedroom lights on, I open my curtains and it's pouring rain it doesn't even look like day time it's all dark and cloudy ugh, I would normally let the dogs out but it's raining so I have to take them outside to this area we have for them that's covered and they can go there and someone cleans it up later in the day. I go to my bed and make it. I get my phone and go to my bedroom door.  I walk and the dogs follow. I go to the kitchen and open the fridge. I get a bottle of water and close it. I walk to the outside patio and the dogs follow. They go to the area and I sit on the couch's we have. I open my phone and go to messages. Bronny texted me again.

Bronny❤️: date before We get to your house?
Me: Yeah
I go to my i and not even 15 seconds later he responds. I go back to his contact.
Bronny❤️: okay baby I love you❤️
Me: I love you❤️

I go to my Instagram and scroll through the explore feed. After a few minutes all the dogs are sitting beside me. I get up and get my water. Me and the dogs walk back into the house. I close the door and we go to the kitchen. I throw my water away and put my phone on the counter. I go to the pets area and give the dogs food and water, and give the kitten food and milk.
"Bailey, Max, Sadie, Cooper, Brody, scarlet" I yelled. They came running. I pet them all and Then let the eat. I get my phone and go back to my room. I walk in and put my phone on charge. I get my iPad and go to my bathroom. I open the door and turn my light on. I walk in and shut the door. I turn my speaker on, I connect it to my iPad and I lay music. I lay my iPad down. I pee, wipe and flush. I wash and dry my hands. I take my glasses off and put them away. I wet my face and wash it with cleanser, acne scrub, I pat my face dry, I put on toner, moisturizer, eye cream and rose water spray. I brush my teeth, floss and use mouthwash. I get my glossier birthday cake lip balm and put it on. I put all of that away and wash and dry my hands. I get my contacts and put them in. I get my hair brush and brush my hair. I get my hair curler and curl my hair. After about 35 minutes I finish my hair. I do my eyebrows with the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer, I curl my lashes and use the two faced better then sex mascara. It took me around 10 minutes.