BAD ROMANCE 【零】

˗ˏˋ BAD ROMANCE ˎˊ˗
NARRATOR

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Who wouldn't want to be in a relationship with L? The L— the world's greatest detective.

Surely, anyone who knows about this detective's existence wanted to know his real name— they wanted to know what lies beneath the thick veil he'd covered himself with. They wanted to know what he looks like and more importantly— what he's like as a person.

Hidden by too many aliases, he buried his true name and identity along with his emotions so he could come out as a blunt man whose interest is only to solve the hardest cases. In fact, he had a very, very few 'friends' and is not very caring about his social life.

Emotions that were long buried in the grave he ought to protect that he won't let anyone nudge it were soon unexpectedly dug up. There, happened a sudden change when a certain lady came into his life.

As for L himself, there's no mystery that he couldn't unravel. It just so happened that this lady is mystery herself.

They happen to have a good relationship. It may not be perfect like the lovey-dovey-flirty kind of relationship, but it's more than what they could ever ask for.

But the world they belong to is rotten.

There is temptation everywhere— the temptation that links us to deception. Anyone who had practiced the art of deception is considered as a monster. And there are plenty, different kinds of monsters in this world.

Anyone, even you, can be a monster through the influence of an evil world.

It's just simple that monsters multiply that way. And that's why they don't die. Until the end of time, monsters will never cease.

Then there comes a beautiful accident made by fate, soon molded into an instrument to successfully execute something seemingly selfish.

⋆ฺ。*:・

❝ YOU AND ME CAUGHT IN A BAD ROMANCE

YOU AND ME CAUGHT IN
A BAD ROMANCE...

A/N:
hai! this is a death note fanfic wherein the notebook itself does not exist. (i'm sorry there's no ryuk or rem ;~;) i wanna live a normal life with light and L ya know? no shinigamis, notebook, or anything that will kill anyone or SOMEONE in particular. we won't be catching my husband--err kiRa liGhht imagay. we'll be solving crimes and eating cake with L because i said so??

anYWAYS,, i'll try my best to write L in ic but there will inevitably be SOME ooc stuffs. stuffs i headcanon him with. hope you'll enjoy. :')

 :')