When They Met

Ashton Irwin was at Nandos with Niall Horan, something they ussually like doing together when there at the same location. Niall looked across Nando's to a blonde kind of short blue eyed girl. He turned to Ashton and said "Ash?! Have you seen this chick?! Go ask her out!" Niall gestured to the girl. Ash responded by saying "I don't know... she might not be in to drummers ya know? Girls these days are all about that bass." He chuckled and then sipped his coke.

        Niall wasnt inthused as he responded "Get your ass over there and ask that lovley lady on a date!" Ashton sighed as he got up and walked to the girl sitting alone.

Ashton - "Hey. Im Ashton."

Lilly - "Hey im Lilly."

Ashton - "Mind if I sit?"

Lilly - "Sure umm... here you go." She pulled out the chair next to her for Ashton to sit.

Ashton - "Thanks." He sat down.

Lilly - "So whats your story?"

Ashton - "Im in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer and we will be starting a tour next year."

        They ended up talking for a while at Nando's, but eventually Niall wanted to leave, so Ashton gave Lilly his Cell number, and Niall and Ashton left. Niall hit his shoulder in the car saying "Now was that so fucking hard?" Ashton rolled his eyes at Niall as he drove the irish blondie home.