Things Get Serious

Text Messages

_______________________________________________________________________________

        Ashton - Im sorry if Luke's sister was an asshole.

        Lilly - She just seemed really... protective.

        Ashton - Yea, that makes me fucking pissed. If she ever makes you upset you come to me okay baby?

        Lilly - It was okay.

        Ashton - Cool.

        Lilly - My dad is going to be gone for a little bit. If you want to come hang out.

         Ashton - I dont know... if your dad catches me there he might punch my face in.

        Lilly - No, he wont.

        Ashton - Alright

        Lilly - So umm tonight at like, eightish?

        Ashton - Ill be there.

        Lilly - Cool!

        Lilly's Day Before That

_____________________________________________________________________________

        Lilly woke up, brushed her teeth, took a shower, then changed her clothes. She dressed in an iron maiden shirt, typical Lilly. She sat down at her desk and was typing a book report when her dad walked in with starbucks. "Hey Lil's!" He greeted and handed her the coffee. Lilly looked up and smiled "Oh hey dad! Thanks, whats up?" He responded seriously "I have an important buisness call out of town, the team needs me. I dont want you going anywhere, and I dont want anyone coming here. Understood?!" Lilly nodded quietly. "Great, well see you in a few days Lilly." He gave Lilly a kiss on the foorhead and then left.

        An hour later Lilly took the bus to Kylie's house, of course not listening to her dad. She knocked on the door knowing she could've just opened the door, but didnt. Kylie swung the door open and yelled "Come on in young child!" Lilly stepped inside and looked at her phone, Ashton hadnt texted her in a couple days. Kylie looked at her puzzled "Already becoming the needy girlfriend?" Lilly kicked her leg as Kylie sat down. Kylie's mom Katie came in and gave Lilly a cup of coffee, then Lilly laughed "You know me to well Mrs.C!

        While Lilly was at Kylie's house they did lots of things, gossiped about cute boys Kylie liked, played the Wii, Lilly tryed to teach Kylie to skateboard but she failed, then Lilly brought up Maddy. Lilly started the conversation by saying "So i met Luke's sister a few days ago... and she didn't seem to like me... at all." Kylie looked pissed, she hated it when people messed with her best friend so she sat up and said "Whats her name? And what did she do to you?!" Lilly sighed and replied "Calm down, her name is Maddy and well she seemed really protective like a big sister to Ashton, and she was saying how if I upset him she would blah blah blah." Kylie stood up and said "I hope to meet her one day, teach her a few things about being a bitch ya know? She isnt very good at it."

        Ashton's Day Before That

_____________________________________________________________________________

       Ashton woke up, brushed his teeth, did his hair, and dressed in a superman t-shirt with his normal skinny jeans. He walked into his room and started playing his drums, he was trying to write his own song. He had a piece of paper and would play beats and if he didnt like something he did he would scribble it out and write something else, he always got very into his writing, like his own world. After a three hour writing lesson he decided to go somewhere to eat.

        He hopped in his car and decided to go to nando's, his classic. He went up to the counter and ordered his favorite meal, then he sat down at a table in the back. He put in his headphones and started listening to green day, which was a band him and the guys liked a lot. He munched on his food and then left.

        When he got to his band's house everything was crazy, silly string everywhere, a random pair of boxers on the staircase, and even shaving cream across the floor. Ashton yelled "Who the fuck did this?!" Luke ran downstairs as Michael, you was in a bird costume, was chasing him. Ashton stopped them then repeated "Who the fuck did this?! Luke pointed to Michael and Michael pointed to Luke, so Ashton rolled his eyes and walked to his room.

        He had finnally finished his song, it was called Mrs. All American Girl, he had written lyrics, notes for base, guitar, and his drums. He showed it to the guys and they loved it.  Ashton sat on his bed, he couldn't stop thinking about Lilly, about the way she kissed, how she talked, even the way she walked. She was Ashton's version of perfect.

        The Meetup At Lilly's House

_____________________________________________________________________________

        Ashton knocked on Lilly's door and when she opened it he kissed her and greeted her by saying "Hey babe." they went upstairs to Lilly's bedroom and watched bit of TV. Then they snuggled and listen to music while they ate chips and drank soda. This was super fun for both of them, just being with each other,

        Then Ashton turned over to Lilly and kissed her, Lilly kissed her back. They sat there kissing each other when Ashton put his hand down Lilly's back. He whispered to her "Are you sure you want to do this." Lilly nodded her head and she took off her shirt and pants, and so did Ashton. Later that night Lilly was no longer a virgin.

        In the morning Lilly's dad had still not arrived. So Ashton stayed for a while, even made Lilly coffee. They had just taken a huge step in there relastionship, and it will change everything.