Confession? :0

(??? POV)

Sasuke smirked when he hit Kakashi with his shurikens. Naruto was shocked and started yelling at Sasuke. "I win" smirks Sasuke as he stands up and gets ready to claim the bells, but all of a sudden Kakashi disappears. "damn it! substitution jutsu again!" growls Sasuke. All of a sudden, Sasuke senses chakra behind and he turns around to find Kakashi standing there. "hm, looks like you got me or so you think" smiles Kakashi. Sasuke nearly hits his head on a tree. "How the hell?!" yells Sasuke surprised.

A/N Imma do a time skip because I am too lazy to finish 5 more thousand episodes ->-  soo time skip to like 3 months later, mkay? dashi out :3

(??? POV)

Months go by and Naruto's feelings for his sensei become more obvious to everyone BUT Kakashi. Sakura becomes more understanding of Naruto and becomes nicer to him. (WHATTT SAKURA BEING NICE?! that's a first XD) "you should tell him Naruto" whispers Sakura smirking. "w-what?! no! you know the rules. teacher and student relationships are illegal.." Naruto whispers sounding sad. "hmm, then why don't you try those secret admirer cards? they work for fangirls, maybe they'll work for you" says Sakura happily. "oh that could work :0 could you help me though? I am too scared to write it myself" says Naruto nervously. "okay!" smiles Sakura. "give me paper and I'll write it for you, okay," says Sakura happily. Naruto hands Sakura some paper.  Moments later, Sakura finishes writing the note. "do you want to hear it or do you want to just give it to you know who later?" "e-eh I-I'll give it to him later," says Naruto sounding like a nervous wreck.

A/N oooo what does the note say? :0 what will Kakashi do with the note once he reads it? :0 oooo I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm the one writing it lol XD sorry it was so short I think? don't mind me lol I'm tired af. anyway, see y'all in the next chapter :)