New Story

Comment on which story you want to see next and I'll see which one has the most comments on sunday.
Love you all, and I appreciate you guys reading my story.

One Chicago: The OC is a doctor in med and is friends with a lot of people from fire and pd.

Avengers/ Clint Barton LS: The reader works in a diner while she tries to get her company back from her brother.

Mafia ish: When she's a hostage in a bank robbery and a guy punch her only to get yelled at. She later puts a lot of pieces together. Finds out someone she really cares for is the leader.

Chicago fire short story maybe: Matt Casey has a 'sister' and her experience with Voight when he's after Casey.

Criminal minds: She tought she'd made it away from him. Only to ghave her home filled with HIS favorite flower.

Vampire Academy: She's the org iginal run away princess. They only found her because she wanted to help.

HP/ Twilight: Reader is the princess. When someone wants her dead she has to go into hiding.

Pride and Prejudice: OC is the twin of Jane Bennett. This is her life with five sisters and a crazy mother.

SVU: OC is Olivia's sister and she's somehow connected to a series of rape homicides.

Descendants 1 and 2: Clarissa is the daughter to Queen of Hearts. When she's brought along to Auradon she chooseto be good.

HON: OC is the sister of Damien, when she's marked and blessed by Nyx her life turns to a rollercoaster.

High School: OC's life is turned around by a group of six brothers.