i have something to say

Author's note.

Hi! I am happy and glad and grateful to be writing my first ever fiction story . There's a lot going on around but because of that, I happen to come back on this story I have started a few months before the virus and now I am finally  posting it here in Wattpad . I really hope to make you guys coming back for more chapters to be uploaded after I can get to finish editing for more revised chapters to read (I am doing my very best and I am learning every time). The effort I brought  onto this story is massive and very much cherished because writing a story is a lot more difficult than I have expected it to be. This whole concept is purely my idea but I do not want to claim that other writers or people can't have the mere idea as mine before or after I invented it (I me have the same idea as others without me even knowing it).  Hence, I respect others' great ideas and might as well respect mine.

With all my heart, I want to dedicate this piece of art to my READERS.

This is the start.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the picture of the cover of my story. I found it on Pinterest so to the owner of those pics, thank you and all the credits are yours.

One thing that I can claim from the cover is that I edited it by own capability so thanks for the appreciation. Love ya'll.