chapter one

Harry hadn't felt happy even though summer break was over and he was free, no Dursleys! And he got to see his friends again. What it was why he wasn't happy? Harry had no idea.

Harry felt sad because it was like something was missing. He had thought about Malfoy a lot these last weeks. He knew this was because he wanted to know what Malfoy was up to. He always was up to something.

It wasn't just because of Sirius. He was seriously injured. Thanks to Bellatrix Lestrange he was in St mungo's. Yes he felt sad because of it, but that wasn't the only reason.

They had arrived at Hogwarts yesterday evening. And Harry looked around the Great hall. Then he saw Draco, which made him happier although he didn't understand why. Harry smiled a little.

But his smile immediately faded when he saw that Pansy was going to sit next to Draco. He made place for her but she sat  down REALLY close to Draco. To close. Harry thought.

Harry felt jealous somehow and wanted to puke. Why he was jealous? He didn't know. When he saw Pansy starting to kiss Draco, first a little on the cheek, then on his mouth. Harry felt like crying.

He still didn't understand why tho. What Harry didn't saw was that Draco immediately pushed her away and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. But Harry didn't saw this because he looked at his food.

He wasn't hungry. He shove his food away. "Are you done?" Asked Ron. "Hmm" said Harry in response. "You can eat it if you want." Ron didn't wait for Harry to regret. Hermione rolled her eyes when she saw Ron eating like he haven't eaten for years.

"Are you alright Harry?" She asked. "You look a bit pale." Hermione wasn't wrong. He did look pale. "It's just-" Harry began bit he paused and thought. "I don't know Hermione." He sighed after a moment.

He looked away from her, to the Slytherin table. He saw that Draco was gone and Pansy was sitting there all alone. That made him feel kinda relieved.

"Is it because of Sirius?" Hermione interrupted his thoughts. Harry decided this was a good excuse so he nodded. It certainly wasn't Sirius which had upsetted him right now.

Harry didn't feel like explaining that he himself didn't even know why he was sad. So this explanation would do good for Hermione. She will believe it and don't ask any further. Harry thought.

"What's up 'ate?" Ron didn't hear the conversation between Harry and Hermione and was still eating while asking what was up. "Oh it's nothing, just- we have Snape today. That's it. Really." Harry said and Ron nodded.

Hermione looked at Harry suspiciously, he had said something else to her. But she decided to let go. Or at least pretend to let go to Harry. She knew he was lying. Both reasons weren't the explanation. She would find out eventually.

"Yeah I understand... But first free period!" Ron said to Harry's answer. "Let's go and watch the first years trying to find their class!"Ron said. Which made Harry smirk. "Good idea! Let's go!" Hermione sighed and rolled her eyes. "Oh, you two are so childish!"

"Haha, this is brilliant!" Harry said laughing and looking down at the heads of the first-year students going to their classm "Yeah I kno-" Ron said but was interrupted by a voice.

"Mr. Potter!" It was professor McGonagall. "Oh no, I don't know what I've done now." Harry said. "But I think I need to check what it is." Ron nodded. Harry jumped down from the place he was standing into the crowd of students.

He walked to McGonagall and was about to say something when she said: "Why aren't you in potions Mr. Potter? I said you need potions if you want to become an auror." She was right. He still wanted to become an auror. And yes, then he will need potions.

"I know and I still want to become an auror, but you also said that Snape only accepts students who have gotten an outstanding at their O.W.L.'s" he replied.

"Yes but now Snape is the new Defence against the dark arts teacher. And Slughorn is the new potions teacher. "Yes..." Harry sighed. "I'll go to potions." He HATED potions. But maybe it will be better with Slughorn as teacher.

"And bring Mr. Weasley with you, will you? He seems to have way too much fun over there." McGonagall added. "Yes, he won't be happy to hear that though." Harry replied and walked to where they stood just a few moments ago. And where Ron was still standing.

A/N note
That was it for the first episode. Harry can be oblivious sometimes ;). I hope you like it so far. If you're Dutch go read my other story too. It isn't about Harry Potter but it has a lot of LGBTQ content in it. GxG and BxB it goes a little bit too fast. But please ignore that. Thanks if you've read this until here!!
Byee, Bo.