Prologue

*

His arms circle my waist and yank me away from the door, throwing me onto the ginormous bed and destroying my chance to run. 

Fear seizes me and I try to scramble off the bed but he lunges at me, pinning my hands above my head in one of his as his body presses flat against mine. 

Anger radiates off of him in waves and I turn my face to the side closing my eyes as I try to calm down my racing heart and keep the tears that are threatening to fall at bay. His rough hand grabs me roughly by the chin and he angles my face towards him. 

I keep my eyes squeezed tightly shut and my body limp in fear of looking into his beautiful blue eyes and seeing the anger and hatred that are sure to burn bright in them. 

"Open your eyes!" He growls at me whilst his hand squeezes my chin and my body starts to shake and shudder violently. 

His hand tightens its grip on my chin causing me to wince as the pressure is sure to leave a bruise . Slowly I open my eyes and our eyes lock onto each others, my breath hitches and my heart skips a beat as I stare into his neverending watery depths and he into my mercury ones. Grey and Blue.

I gasp as I read the emotions visible in his eyes and the hard look on his face. Hurt. Anger. Relief. Guilt. Fear. 

My bottom lip quivers and I bite it to stop myself from crying. His eyes immediately lock onto my lips and his eyes fill with lust sending my body into a frenzy of delightful shivers and causing my stomach to pool with desire.

His eyes snap back to mine and he squeezes my chin to get my attention back onto him.

"Don't ever try to run away from me again I promise you that I will find you and drag you back by your hair and chain you to this bed"  my nipples tighten at the dominating tone he uses and my core burns with need "You are mine and I am never letting you go." With his tone oozing possessiveness he brings his scorching hot mouth down roughtly onto my lips.

*

So tell me what you think.

xAmeliax