My Love

A/N: I know you guys are waiting for Arniee Angel but I can't stop myself from writing this. I was reading something yesterday and that inspired me to write this. I almost completed it in one go. Its a simple two shot. Hope you guys like it.

Ps: The beautiful and amazing cover is by MeghaMiglani Thanks dear. Its just as I wanted it to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alarm started ringing when the clock struck 8. A hand came inside from the comforter and searched for an alarm but after not finding it an irritated groan came from inside the comforter. But just when the owner of the voice could pull their comforter down, the hand found the clock and it stopped then with a relieved sigh the owner went back to sleep. 

9:20 AM,

"Wake up, my love."

"...."

After pulling the curtains and letting the sun rays come inside the room.

"My love, wake up."

"...."

Smiling and with a fond tone "wake up khushi my love."

Khushi continued to smile in her sleep not ready to wake up yet.

Shaking his head fondly at this cutest creature on the earth he tried again knowing exactly how to wake her up. He gently caressed her face tucking a strand of hair behind her ear kissing her forehead and then each eye. 

"Goodmorning my love, I love you."

She opened her eyes with a fond sigh escaping her lips. He shifted to give her some space knowing well on count of 10 she is going to start yelling and throwing everything. Just then khushi came back from her haze of sleep and saw time on her mobile. Her eyes widened and her hand went to cover her opened mouth. She yelled on top of her voice, throwing blanket and pillow from bed.

"SHIT..SHITT..SHITTTTT….I'M LATE I'M LATE FOR MY EXAM….NO WHAT I WILL DO NOW...I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET READY...I'LL NOT REACH ON TIME FOR MY EXAM...I'M GONNA FAIL."

He chuckled watching her. He waited patiently for her to calm down and when she started getting ready in a hurry after calming down. He pulled an outfit of her day and made sure to place everything she needed for her exam to place on her study table. Khushi came after showering and got ready in record time taking all her things she left her house forgetting to lock her house again. 

He chuckled and shook his head, locked the door for her and went behind her knowing well she is gonna need his help to reach safely to her college.

He watched her waiting for auto impatiently. He stopped a auto for her and she hurriedly went inside it. After reaching her university she ran towards her exam hall. He watched her entering the hall just as the clock struck 10. 

----------

He smiled watching her from the window. 

"You love her so much, right?"

"So much. You know that aman. I'm here only for her."

"And you also know she can't be with you she didn't even know your existence. She can't even see you, Arnav."

Arnav clenched his fists knowing all these things are only truth. His love khushi whom he loves more than anything can't even see him. He doesn't belong in her world. He can never be with her because she is a human and he is dead. Humans can't see dead people but he can't stop loving her. He loves her too much to care for any other thing.