Bucky Barnes Imagine

"The man on the bridge I remember him." The Winter solider says and I give him an odd look. How is it possible that we both remember him who is he. I am lost in thought when I see them putting my only friend through the wipe. I charge at the nearest guard grabbing his gun. I point it at the doctor who was about to perform the wipe. "Don't do that." I say
"He has to Angel unless you want it to happen to you both." Brock says clearly annoyed. I look over at my collegue who shakes his head and mouths it's alright. Sighing I hand over the gun to it's owner.
"Good." Is all Brock says before the screams begin I look away not wanting to watch it. That's when my visions start to happen. Ugh not now.

"Bucky look at me." A young girl yells from a tree she has blonde hair and blue eyes tied up in two small plaits. Another girl with dark hair is reading a book underneath the tree while two boys are standing watching the tree. The smaller one is watching anxiously while the dark haired boy is laughing. "Steve can you come and set the table please." A women appears from out of nowhere. "Yes Mom." he says before disappering into the building.

"Bucky..." The girl says from the tree tops

"Yes doll?" He asks but it is obvious he knows what she is going to say as he adjusts his body language.

"I think I am stuck." Is her response and the boy who responded to the name Bucky started to laugh once more.

"Jump and I will catch you." He says inbetween his laughs

"O-Ok." The girls voice is quivering only slightly but she does as he says and jumps straight into his arms.

" See Y/n I always will catch you." He declares proudly causing the blonde to giggle and nod

"Becca did you see that?" She asks the darkhaired girl who was still very much engrossed in her book.

Y/n
Becca
Bucky
Steve

None of these names meant anything to me but yet they did at the same time. Millions of questions ran through your head as you walk down the dark and damp halls towards your even darker cell.

Meanwhile

Steve Rogers POV

"They didn't recognise me." Steve says sadly
"So? How come they should be able to recognise you. Your Captain America and they are two of the world's top assassins. The Winter Soldier and The Fallen Angel." Sam says confusion written across his face.

"Because a long time ago when I was just Steve Rogers they were Bucky Barnes and Y/n Rogers who later became Y/n Barnes. The only two of the Howling Commandos to have  supposedly died on that fatal mission in 1944." I say tears starting to form in my eyes.

Natasha and Sam look at me sympathetically for a moment. That's before one of our guards shocks the other before pulling off her helmet to reveal Maria Hill."

Time skip

Y/n's POV

I was currently guarding the last hellicarrier that hadn't been attacked by Captain America and his friends. In my head I still called him the man on the bridge as that is what my colleuge the winter soldier had called him a few hours prior. I can hear bullets being fired up above but I do nothing about it. As it is my job to stand here and guard it as it is their's to die. Winter runs into the room startling me. "He's here." Is all he says I grab my gun in time to hear footsteps making their way towards us. I hide behind the otherside of the pillar like I normally do on missions whilst Winter leads the attack. The footsteps stop and I hear a voice speaking to my friend.