Jungkook fever

3rd person pov
"Wake up Jungkook we are about to leave for the studio" Jin said not knowing that the maknae was feeling sick, he thought that the maknae was tired after a busy day yesterday. Their comeback was around the corner the member were practicing a ton for this coming and were working quite hard.

Jungkook woke up knowing that he had to get to practice, the band couldn't have a sick member. He felt sick and drowsy but still he managed to make this way towards the bathroom. He dressed up and went downstairs for breakfast when he felt that he had no energy. He made this way towards the kitchen were he saw the other members.
He straightened up in front of them so that they wouldn't suspect him and he could go to practice without any questions or concerns to practice.
As jungkook was the youngest of the group, the members were protective of him if he told them that he was sick then they wouldn't allow him to go to practice. So he decided not to tell them because the last time he was sick they babied him too much everyone was helping him out and asking him to take medicine or to rest plus he wasn't allow to eat ice cream until he got better which annoyed him alot.
He made his way to the kitchen when jin asked "Jungkook take some pancake that i have just made and get into the car"
He wasn't making an eye contact, Jin was the mom of the group if anyone would get sick jin would be the one talking care. He had detecting skills if anyone was sick.
Jungkook took two pancakes and sat on the table where the others were eating. He started to eat when he felt that he wasn't hungry, he looked around to see if anyone was watching. He placed his plate on the counter without any letting anyone notice.
All the members pileup in the car and left for the studio. Jungkook felt warm, jimin noticed that jungkook wasn't hinself but he ignored because he thought that maybe jungkook was tired. They reached the studio and started practicing. Jungkook was feeling tired and weak but he still wasn't giving up. He continued to danced with the member and gave this 100 percent song after song he was slowly giving up his energy. They were given 10 min break.
"Why dont you have something it will give you energy" said yoongi
"No thanks hyung" said jungkook
"What happened jungkook I noticed you weren't being youself are alright" said jimin.
"Yes hyung i am alright no need to be worried i am just tired from tomorrow and plus dance practice"
"Okay whatever you say anyway V and me are going to the arcade would you like to join us?"Although jungkook was sick but he still wanted to join them as he had strong love for games.
"Yes hyung" said jungkook
They continued practice, their was a part at which jungkook had to jungkook. As soon as he jumped he crashed down the floor, he felt like vomiting. All of his hyung were around him to see what had happened with their baby.
"Ulluhhhhh" "ulluhhhh" he made voices to signal them that he was about to throw up.
"Bring a bucket or bowl V hurry" said jin
"Ulhuuuulhhhhuuuuh" he vomited for about two min straight. He had tears running down and his entire face was red.
Jin ordered the member around
Jimin went to get new clothes, suga went to get water, j-hope went to get some medicine while V and Rm cleaned the mess. Jin was holding the maknae steady and patting him.
Soon all of them returned. All of them helped jungkook. The were excused from practice that day as jungkook was too sick and he hadn't spoken since the vomit.
Everyone got into the car and when home.
Hello people i hope that you like the story i will post the part 2 tomorrow. Excuse me for mistakes. Stay happy and healthy.