Love yours...

Angie...

WHY...he never understands the pain I go threw...

Heather: Are you gonna go?

Me: why would i?

Heather: Look i know you guys haven't seen each other in a very long time but that's your best friend.

Me: was my best friend WAS.

Heather: OK but he's better then Chad

Me: shut up

Heather: Why you with chad anyway. I know he be cheating on you anyway...

Me: All of ya'll think that but i know he aint.

Heather: whatever do you boo.

They all think my new boo Chad is dirty and doesnt love me. But i love him yes LOVE him. He was there when my parents died. Mister JCole was not. i havent seen or talked to jeremaine since he went on tours and his fame started bout 3 years ago. I dont care we were never together anyway. Some feelings were there but never let out. He left and i stayed here and learned how to love again. He wants to come back now WOW. I could really care less...Jeremaine was my best friend now... i feel like i dont know him. I mean i hear him on the radio but you know. I keep in touch with his mom. She's very excited to see Jay. She invited me to his welcome home party. I dont know if im ready to see him yet its been a while and where we left off was very akward....

*3YEARS AGO BEFORE HE LEFT*

^FLASHBACK^

Jay: I dont wanna go , but this is huge for me angiE

me: So your just gonna leave and forget about me huh?

Jay: No NO Im not gonna forget about you I LOVE YOU...

IT was pretty much a lie. He never called my number is the same. So I moved on with my life...Now that he's back...