Epilogue

It’s been two years with Aiman and everyday her charm attracts me more towards her. I was totally, completely, purely and unconditionally in love with my beautiful wife.

Trust me love is a trap and you don’t even have the control of your leash but I feel blessed to be trapped by her. She’s like the flower in a dry deserted area for me. She’s like the first rays of the sun that over shines the black night sky. She was my life and with three beautiful ladies in your home, you feel totally blessed. The two little ones were our source of happiness.

Confused?? Remember the kind lady who was Aiman’s donor two years back? She died last year in an accident leaving both her daughters alone with no one to look at. After Aiman’s treatment,, we came to know that she could not conceive due the side effects of cancer so these little angels were like a Present from Heaven for us.

I could see the love for them in Aiman’s eyes every time she was with them. My love was a perfect mum too. I was happy donning the proud cap of being a father and a husband.

Every night Aiman would thank me for this second life she was living and I would thank her for making my boring life worth living.

We often visited her parent’s home on weekends and it was like a big binch of family with all girls and only two innocent men on the other side.

Today when I look back, I smile at my past. It made me what I am today.

Life is not a cake walk. There are hardship, struggles, cries (in our case it was mostly cries because Aiman’s ducts are over-loaded with tears) but the end is always amazing. Allah plans out things in a way that is best known to him. Be patient in your path and never forget that whatever happens has a reason to build your future because it’s been planned by the best planner...