Heads Up!

Hi!

It's been a hot minute since I last updated this and looking back, this story was pretty bleak and weird at first before I edited it as a whole. It was literally all over the place.

So I unpublished it for a quick sec and edited it, changing a few things here and there. In the end, it was pretty decent I guess? Idk honestly.

This is one of the shorter stories I made. A little spinoff of one of the Watson siblings seen (and prolly read) in As I Fell, it's gonna encompass a little part of the interesting life led by my home girl Cassidy. For y'all Owena shippers out there, I'm sorry but I can't guarantee you that characters from As I Fell (mainly the protagonists) would make an appearance, as opposed to what I hinted in the first version of this story. I guess it would make the story a part of the original couple instead of Cassidy and Alex's and that is not what I intended. 

For you beautiful people who happened to stumble upon this book and have literally no idea who the heck are the Watson peeps and what is As I Fell, it's okay. You can go ahead and read without checking out As I Fell and its sequel (ongoing!!!) first. This is a relatively short story that would probably reach only 10 chapters idk I'm not sure yet lmao.

As I've always said in my other books, thank you! Your reads, votes, and comments always makes me feel giddy<3 You people help me improve in my writing and although I know it's still a bit on the cringey, unrealistic side, you readers always make me want to strive to be better in what I enjoy doing. 

Love you all! Stay safe<3

With love,
Bea