🍋Need Help on Homework?🍋

A/N - I've roleplayed a lot of smut but I haven't really narrated it, I have been reading a lot of smut from other fandoms so I might get inspired of the stories.

Requested by - Bufi44

WARNING: A LOT OF SMUT AND BAD SMUT WRITING

Asmodeus x F!Reader

Y/N POV
You were just doing some homework that you gotten from your RAD history teacher, you were just stuck on a question that was just asking you about continents in the human world, because first of all you've never pay attention of history in the human world nor in the Devildom. You groaned as you threw your head backwards out of frustration, you closed the packet of homework and think of a way to get the frustration out of your brain. You immediately crossed off Satan and Lucifer since Lucifer will be attending with Lord Diavolo out of a meeting, for Satan he would most likely read and wouldn't want to be disturbed.

You also thought of belphie and beel but you shake your head, Beel will most likely just eat and just watch you do your homework, plus you don't want food stains on your papers, for belphie he couldn't since he'll sleep during the work. Mammon will probably go gambling since he IS the avatar of greed even tho he loves you a lot but he wouldn't admit it, Leviathan is out definitely because he'd stay in his room gaming instead of helping you. Then you just realized something, Asmo was in the same history class as you.

He may be the avatar of lust, know fashion and would go out most of the times, but at least he has some good grades, especially on history. You grabbed the homework passage then sits up from your seat and walks to your room door. After you had shut the door behind you, you walked to Asmo's room where he usually would be. You knocked once.....then twice....then three times, you then hear some bed shuffling inside his room, wonder what he was doing there (😏) The door opens slightly and you can see Asmo peeking out then opens it wider.

"Y/N darling!~ What brings you here to see me?~" He cooed, "I kinda need help on history homework ya know, the one that Mr. Dickshoe gave us?" You scratched behind your head. He raised an eyebrow "Homework?..." He repeated as his puts his finger onto his chin. He then had the realization look "Oh THAT homework, yes dear I'd do anything to help you since you helped me!" He smiles sweetly. He steps aside from the door, letting you into his room. 'Huh...I may have misjudged him...' You thought smiling.

||~~TimeSkip!~~||

You had finished your homework with the help of Asmo, "Thank you so much Asmo! I can't thank you enough!" You praised him as you give him a closed eye bright smile, he then smirks. You suddenly were pinned down on the bed. You open to see, as you open your eyes you see Asmo on top of you with lust in his eyes. "You know very well Y/N, that my service doesn't come for free~ now you'll have to do something for me~" He purred, he comes closer to your neck, giving lightly kisses. Little moans came out from your mouth, he then starts to unbutton your pijama's shirt while he keeps attacking your neck, leaving your small hickeys on your neck to your shoulder.

He plays with both of your boobs, as he does your moans starts to get a bit louder. He shushed you with a passionate kiss, his tongue goes inside your mouth while you were caught off moaning from the pleasure he's making from your boobs. He explores every inch in your mouth, he starts to unbuckle his belt and takes off his reddish-pink pants plus the rest of his clothes, you looked and saw his hard cock that has precum on the tip, he smirks and starts to rip off your clothes like it was nothing. He's not going to be gentle with you no more~, he then straightens up his cock against your now wet entrance and shoves it inside. "AH!~ ASMO!~" You moaned out, he begans to thrusts roughly inside, he starts to groan on how he feels amazing inside of you.

"Just as I-I expected from you Y-Y/N~" He groans in his sentence, your moans starts to get even louder when he thrusts faster. All he can hear is your wonderful moans and the sound of his bed creaking, you put your arms around the lust demon neck for support. "ASMO!!~ PLEASE GO HARDER!~" You screamed, he smiles more and made your wish came true. A pink glow goes around him, you closed your eyes for a moment from the bright glow and when you opened them, Asmo was now in his demon form. He starts to pound you harder than the other hard thrusts he gave you. His hair is now sticking onto his sweaty forehead, you screamed his name once more when you and him finally cum at the same time.

He lays onto you, snuggling between your s/b, s/c boobs. He takes out his dick as your now gaped up pussy oozes out of his spirm. He lays next to you, wrapping his arms around your back, pulling you closer to his naked self. He smiles kindly, "Now everyone will know who you REALLY belong to now Y/N~" He said, while he had said his words made your spine shiver. You were both now cuddling each other, in his room, in his bed, bare naked.

Let's just say....You couldn't walk for the next couple of days, and Asmo had a good 2 hours of being scolded but none other than lucifer, how did he heard you guys you wonder? He was signing up papers duh! But Asmo has no regrets since you'll be pregnant with HIS beautiful baby, he'll make sure he'll take care of you and his future child.

A/N - I will give you readers an introduction of your MC so stay toon! I hope you guys love this smut story with Asmo I did tried! Just give me some tips on writing smut! Bye bye!