Chapter 3: One More

"Robin."

***

"Sir, keep drinking like that and you might get alcohol poisoning," the bartender told him, "You're gonna hurt yourself..."

"I've already been hurt enough," Robin grumbled beneath his breath, as he took another sip.

"Breakups are harsh, I know..." She responded sympathetically, while wiping the bar table.

Robin looked up at her in an annoyed manner, but didn't really say anything, but she noticed, "Oh.. did I say something wrong..?"

"Nahh... That sentence was nothing compared to what was done. Oh Palutena, oh that bitch of a goddess, 'But I lovEd Her,'" Robin quoted her with a high pitched voice.

"Cheating, I presume?" The bartender chuckled a bit.

"Worse than that," Robin responded, "My ex was drunk and was not in the right state of mind. She doesn't even remember it happened."

"Well if she doesn't remember, why is she your ex.... if she was too drunk than wouldn't that mean it wasn't necessarily her fau-"

"She was murdered," Robin chuckled darkly as he recalled the events of Peach stabbing her dagger over and over until Lucina was white from blood loss. He felt a chill run up his spine at the memory.

"Oh..." She stood there, not really knowing what to say.

"Don't say anything, that was over a year ago."

The Bartender put down her wet cloth, leaning on the bar to look at Robin, reach out to his fluffy black hair, pushing his bangs out of the way to get a look at his amber eyes.

"You really need some cheering up, don't you," She purred as she sat up on the table, before climbing to the other side, grabbing a bottle of beer and and two glasses. Her uniform was now fully visible to robin. She wore a tight jumpsuit, which ended at her upper thighs, while also wearing stockings and high heels. The jumpsuit was made from the same material as the stocking, except for the areas the need to cover the important parts.

The female uniform is practically lingerie.

"Honestly, anything to just forget my miserable excuse of a life," Robin sighed.

"Wanna head upstairs then, have a drink?" she suggested, rubbing her hands on Robin's denim covered thighs, her touch dangerously close to Robin's crotch.

"I'd like that..." Robin trailed off, his eyes running up to her choker, where her name tag was.

"I'd like that, Tharja."

***

"Ok, mission to find Robin," Pit began, as they all sat down on the dining table of Rhea's place.

"So what's known about him," Marth asked.

"No, the right question is, who had last contact with him?"

The group remained silent, no one spoke a word. They looked around at each other, hoping at least someone would answer.

"Damn, hope he didn't run off and get possessed and start killing," Marth sighed.

"Nah, I doubt it," Link disagreed, "If that were true, he would've gone for Palutena."

"Hey!" Palutena whined, glaring at Link, who chuckled, "What? I'm not wrong."

Pit rolled his eyes, "Stop it," He sneered, "So if we can rule out the possibility that Robin isn't possessed-"

"Oh so you're POSITIVE that Robin isn't possessed just because he didn't kill me?!" Palutena jested, crossing her arms in an offended manner.