Mg Palace Area: Coins to Points

So, this is one of the areas not inside the palace, but outside. I call it: Coins to Points.
Basically you will be given an ID card. This ID card can be used for shopping, buying, exchange,-(I will cover that soon) and all other stuff which includes buying.
1. You can get points by throwing trash away. That will be 100 points. You can help someone walk the street, 150 points, cleaning, 50 points. If you help, you will get points!
2. You can customize your ID card. Like put stickers on it, change the color, and even put a bio on it.
3. Exchange system:
Once you reach over 1000 points, you can exchange. Let's say you need to give someone points. You can go to any bank, and slide your ID card in. The screen will be: Exchange-(1) Store Points, (2) once you click the (1) button, you enter their name. If the person doesn't exist, it will say error. But, if the name is close or is correct, it will say, (Scanning.) then you click how much you wanna exchange. 100, 500, 1000, or custom. (Can't go higher then 8000) once you do that. They will get the points sent to their ID. Eli Chan will show an example.

Eli Chan: I forgot! I need to give VisorLovinGeorgia her money so she can buy her cards!
Eli Chan ran to the nearest bank.
She slides her ID Card In.
Eli clicked exchange.
Eli Chan: Enters name- Georgi
Picture of Georgia shows up. She confirms yes.
Eli Chan: HOW MUCH DO THOSE FREAKING CARDS COST!? I WIL JUST ENTER 50.
((COMPLETED))
Eli Chan then went back to her home and eated icecream.