[ s l o t g u i d e ]

For people who are new to apply fics, bellow I have a lil guide on how I personally decided to format my slots using my application, Eggu Tartu. Even if you aren't new I still want you to read through the guide because I feel like a lot of the stuff is confusing and the last thing I want to do is confuse people with this :<

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

Example/Guide. No. 9 Eggu Tartu

Their slot name → Eggu Tartu [ closed ] ← Whether the slot is open or closed. (If it is closed you may not apply because the form WILL NOT be picked under any circumstances. It would be a waste of time to apply to a closed slot, even if I do like your application because, it would be unfair to the person I had originally given the slot to.)

^ Random picture insert ( the picture won't be an actual person, it'll be some sort of aesthetic picture or something that has something to do with the character )

Birth Year/Age Range → Mid 2002 ( If mid/late/early/anytime XXXX is confusing; split it like this. Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr are early. May, Jun, Jul, Aug, are mid. Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec are late. And anytime is quite obviously anytime in that year so any month and day )

Strong Suit → Dance (Picked out of Dance, Vocal, Rap)

v Random facts/requirements for the slot [ Trivia ]

-Worships Gudetama
-Was the one who gave Felix the egg in that one V Live
-Has 5 other siblings (One of his siblings is an idol trainee)
-The sweetest boy but will give you a raw egg if you defy him
-Needs to be kept on a leash
-Wants to plan egg world domination with Gudetama as a god
-Aesthetic : Gudetama, randomly dancing while in public, puppies

v questions that should be answered about the slot [ Questions ]

-Is there a reason he worships gudetama?
-How do Eggu Tartu and Felix know each other?
-How does he feel about having five other siblings
-Why does he need to be kept on a leash

v Face Claim requirements & examples [ Face Claim ]

( The rules for the Face Claims are very loose so don't get too stressed out about finding "the perfect face claim". Also my descriptions are trash so mainly just look at my e.g (examples) instead. The examples will most likely be a lot more helpful. Face claims do not have to be idols, in fact I encourage ulzzang and actor face claims more. Because all the slots are so young go crazy with the age of their face claim just don't go over 10 years pls )

-Needs to be a part of the JYP Cloning Project
-Needs to look innocent and sweet
-E.g. Seungmin Stray Kids, Wonpil DAY6, Jeon Changha (Seungmin and Wonpil are only there because of the cloning project thing. Please don't use any JYP idols as face claims because of their part in the story)

v Voice Claim requirements & Examples [ Voice Claim ]

( Voice claims are something new I wanted to try. Their voice only applies to what they sound like when recording a song. They voice claim does not have to speak the same languages as the idol nor do they have to have the same accent. Example : Eggu Tartu's voice claim is Jaehyun from NCT. Eggu Tartu is Australian so he has an Australian accent that Jaehyun doesn't have. Things like that are eggceptable because their voice claim is just how they sound when recording )

-Above average vocalist
-Calming/soft voice
-Can rap and sing
-Mid pitched ( "Mid pitched" is more so up to interpretation. I just mean in general their voice shouldn't be deep. So Eggu Tartu shouldn't sound like Felix but not as high pitched as Jeongin )
-E.g. Jaehyun NCT

( For some slots instead of talking about their vocal abilities it will mention something about their rapping styles. Flow guided, voice guided, speed guided, power guided, and balanced. Flow guided use the flow of the rap to ride on the rap smoothly, voice focus on their voice so it'll be obvious because their voice stands out a lot, speed guided focus on speed to guide their rapping, power guided use the power of their voice and words, and balanced is somewhere in between. Just because a rapper is proficient in one of these doesn't mean they don't have the others either so I want to make that clear. For example Changbin is a rapper who is speed guided but still has a lot of power and great flow. Minho is a rapper who uses the flow of a song to bring out his rapping but he still has a really nice voice and a good amount of power. They're both great rappers though. )

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Each slot will have the lil star boarder around them so you know when one slot starts and ends. I hope this isn't too confusing and if it is just pm or comment and I'll help anyone out so that they can understand.