a story i made out of a rp-

it's russia's birthday in this story :p

"russia!""whatttttttttttttttt?"russia forgot it was his birthday so he was confused why nazi was calling him."get out your room!""fine"russia opened the door just to be dragged halfway down the stairs."owowowowowowowowow-""oh im dragging you? im sorry"nazi said as he dropped russia down the rest of the stairs."what the hell?"russia asked angrily."du wirst sehen"replied nazi innocently."go to the dining room""fine"russia said as he got up.when nazi got down and turned on the lights his family jumped up from underneath the table and yelled 'happy birthday!'"alright you guys have some fun while me and germany go throw up from that disgusting smell "nazi said as he left with his son.russia felt sick listening to the noises but tried to ignore them. that's when he was worried. he heard a loud thump and heard giggling. that's not any of my siblings... he thought.he turned around to see his father laughing like a maniac."what the-"none of russia's siblings were there anymore.he saw two corpses laying in between him and his father.they were in a dark room.it was clearly not their dining room."d-dad? where are we?"

uh you make an ending-