Chapter Nineteen

"So to catch everyone up really quick. It's about 2:00 am in the morning right now. We're outside with the sage just trying to be you know safe, practice everything, everyone needs to kind of imagine like a white light around us right now. We're fine, remember that, remember what everybody said and uh good luck man, like this is the moment, this is like literally..." Right now, we were getting ready.

After we finished eating, we went inside and set everything up a bit more and begun. We circled the planchette and Corey began asking the first question. "If there's anyone here with us and you would like to communicate with us, please say yes or no." Silence fell over the room. I was staring at the flames as they flickered. Very slowly, it inched it's way to yes. Both Sam and Jake took off their fingers as we started talking about how it works. They placed heir fingers back on as it began to move on its own.

G. X. D.

We couldn't explain what was happening. Corey began having a panic attack and it was okay for him to do that. He was scared. Corey asked it to spell what it was trying to spell and it moved to No. We placed our fingers in the board once again . "Have we ever seen you before?" No. This was weird. "Is this the first time your talking to us?" No. We continued in asking questions, the answered getting more weird. We soon said bye. It was getting to freaky.

I scoot closer to Colby and place a hand on his thigh. He looks at me and gives me a nod before putting his attention back to them. We began playing again. It wanted to talk to Corey. Corey did need this. We said goodbye again because we weren't getting what we wanted. Suddenly, the tree behind us moved. It was clear as day, even the camera could see it. We began freaking out because the decoration started playing music by itself. I was starting to tear up and I was freaking out.

I needed to leave. Now. We walked outside and I just stayed quiet as they talked about everything. Apparently the mic stopped working and more. Colby and Sam walked off to talk and I stood away thinking. I was just staring at the ground thinking. This wasn't good for me or the baby. I decided it was best for me to try and sit out of the next few communications. Just for a little bit. After they finished up with everything, we went back inside and cleaned everything up. "You okay Alexis?" Colby asked. I would nod my head with a small smile and he hugged me. As he pulled away, I grabbed my stomach and my eyes widened.

"Oh my God....Oh my God, Colby." I said freaking out. He looked at me concerned. "What? What's wrong?" He asked as he grabbed me. "They moved, I felt them move." I said with a surprised face. Colby placed his hands on my stomach as they moved around a little. "My babies, Daddy loves you." He said softly as he left small kisses in my stomach. Corey, Jake, and Sam came walking over. They felt the baby move as well. It was amazing.

After packing everything up, we went to the guest rooms and laid down. Colby was holding me close to him, his body warmth felt nice. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of his heart beating. It was so relaxing.

* * *

We were finally back in California and I was packing things up slowly. All my summer clothing was hung up and all my winter clothing was packed inside suitcases and duffle bags. We were moving to Hawaii and well, it was going to be amazing time. I haven't been able to see any of my friends since I got back because people were getting sick with the Coronavirus. It has gotten worse and now we are quarantined.

I sat down on the couch in my living room and looked through some comments on my pictures. I would like some and reply to a few smiling at most of the good comments. I had an appointment in a little bit for the baby and I needed to get ready and everything. My stomach was getting pretty big and it was noticeable. I need to talk to Colby. I stood up and got dressed.

Nobody knew I was pregnant

Nobody knew I was pregnant. This was going to be an amazing surprise. Sam and Colby knew, but the rest of my friends, they are gonna find out at the baby shower. I heard a knock at the door and walked over. "Hey babes, ready?" He asked as he looked me up and down. I nodded my head slightly and smiled. Can we get some food on the way, we are hungry." He chuckled and nods his head.

Grabbing my hand in his, we left and got in his car. I watched as he began recording me. "Guys, appointment number two, look at her. Our baby is in there." He said and leaned over kissing me. I giggled and he stopped recording and went on to driving. We stopped by McDonalds and I got some chicken nuggets and a milk. Colby smiled as we paid and got our food. "Such a child." He said and leaned over biting my nugget. I laugh and shake my head. We made it to the appointment not long after and walked in.

During the appointment, she told us what to expect and some simple tips to help out. I was gonna be prepared for anything that comes. Colby held my hand and rubbed over my knuckles softly as we got the pictures. We were going to make a bunch of copies and give them in the invitations. We soon left and I slid one of Colby's hoodies in over my head. He smiled and shook his head.

"Wanna go shopping for more baby things?" He asked and I nodded my head. We got in the car and left to go get more things. I grabbed tiny plushies, some cool night lights, baby monitor, books, diapers, bottles, sippy cups, and blankets. Colby smiled at me and rubbed my back. I stopped walking and held onto the cart. "You okay babes?" He asked and held onto me. "I'm a bit dizzy, it's okay." He nodded his head and helped me walk to pay for everything.