Chapter 4: Another Spider

A/N: Primordials' dialogue will be in italics, while mortal, monster and gods/goddesses dialogue will be normal

"Are you crazy Percy!" Annabeth shouted after they entered Percy's new cabin: Cabin 3. "Why would you agree to fight Alexander O'Hirn?!"

"Because I can and will beat him," Percy replied. "But I need some supplies. I will need your help, though."

Annabeth sighed and said, "What is it? What do you need my help with?"

Percy then said, "I could also use my mom's help... Yeah, with your guys' help, I'd be able to survive and win."

"Will you tell me what your plan is?" Annabeth asked once more.

"Later," Percy replied. "I need to think on it overnight and then get everything ready."

"Fine," Annabeth said. "I'll hold you to it. Good afternoon spider. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Later cat," Percy said as he watched the Daughter of Bastet walk towards the Athena Cabin. "Hopefully this works. Cause if not, then I'll be a dead man."

At the edge of the Universe, Realm of Fate

"Now this is interesting," a woman with grey hair and wearing a long dress-like outfit and sitting on a throne that had spider web like design behind it, her eyes were covered by a pair of dark red glasses, said as she looked into a part of a web. "How will this Percy Jackson do against Alexander O'Hirn?"

"What are you doing now, sister?" another woman asked. This woman looked much younger. She had obsidian hair and amethyst colored eyes while wearing a dress that did little to hide her figure. "Why are you looking at the Son of Arachne?"

"Mother and Father gave me the domain of Spiders, sister," the first woman replied, not taking her eyes off of the Son of Arachne. "As such, I am watching over my children. Especially Perseus Jackson."

"Ah yes," the second woman said leaning in now. "He's kinda cute. You sure know how to pick them."

The second woman's eyes then began glowing and she exclaimed, "He is going to fight Alexander O'Hirn?! Why in the world would he do that?!"

"To save his true love," replied the first woman. "He'll need training though... And I think I have the perfect man for the job."

"Who?"

"The greatest of my children, sister." The first woman then changed the view to another New York. This one is the same as the one Percy knows and loves, but has a hidden surprise. "A man who knows what it's like to not only have power, but also a responsibility to use them." The camera then shows a man in a red and blue unitard that has a web like design on it and a spider on the front. "A man that the people of New York City call... Spider-Man."

Earth-616

"Mr. Parker?" a secretary said as she walked into Peter's office.

"Yes?"

"There is a woman here to see you. She says that it's related to your family."

"Let her in," Peter replied, his eyes narrowed.

"Yes sir."

The minute the woman walked in, Peter's eyes widened and he stuttered, "M-M-Madam W-Web?!"

"Hello Peter," Madam Web replied. "Do you know why I am here?"

"Is the Spider-Verse in danger?" Peter asked.