-5-

The principal looked at us with pure disappointment. "I cannot accept violence in this school. This is a shame, both of you should be ashamed. You're both two young beautiful women who should be supporting each other instead of taking each other down" She made her feministic talk.

Billie and I were sitting a few feet apart from each other on the sofa in front of the principal. Neither of us dared to speak.

"Alright. you're not leaving here for the next four hours until you get your little misunderstanding sorted out and get along with each other" She said as she left the room. "I'll be in the room next door, so if you dare to fight again, I'll give you both a suspension"

As soon as she left, I confronted her.

"Why the fuck do you carry a knife in your pocket?"

"Tell anyone and It's the last thing you'll ever say" she hissed.

"Psychopath" I yelled but she didn't respond. Angrily, I kept throwing words at her until she finally yelled at me to stop. I kept silent for a minute before I spoke up again, not willing to let her win this little power game.

"who the fuck else threatens someone with a knife?"

"Who the fuck punches someone in the face for nothing? Besides that, I wasn't gonna hurt you, I just wanted to make my position clear"

"I'm not scared of you"

"Really? Because your eyes told me otherwise earlier" she smirked.

"Listen bitch, I don't know who you think you are, but if you're not telling me why the fuck, you're bringing a fucking knife to school, I'll tell the principal what kind of freak you are" I threatened.

"I am eager to find out how that is gonna go pumpkin since I'm the one who is bleeding".

"Don't underestimate me Eilish" I said with a sour voice. I couldn't be around her for another second "Let me out" I screamed, as I began banging on the door. I needed to get out.

"Calm down, she's not gonna let us out for the next couple of hours, I know her, been there."

"Don't talk to me" I hissed at her, as I continued screaming.

"Shut the fuck uppppp, no one is gonna hear us" she drowned me out.

"What are you gonna do about it, huh? Pull out your knife and kill me?" I said pejoratively.

"Don't be dramatic, I wouldn't have killed you, I just wan-" I didn't hear her next words.

TRIGGER WARNING: PANIC ATTACKS. SKIPP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE SENSIBLE TO THESE TOPICS.

My breathing became uneven and I started to panic. I could barely breath, and as I was gasping for air, my body started heating up. After a while my vision became blurry. I was completely overwhelmed, I didn't know what was happening, but I was convinced that I was about to die. It felt like I've lost all control over my body.

I gasped for air, but there just wasn't any. I wanted to run away, but where would I go? I couldn't even feel my legs and I was stuck. "I am stuck" Those words repeated in my head like a circle again and again, until someone suddenly interrupted them.

"Casey?"

"I"-I gasped-"I think I'm...about-to die"

"Hey, listen to me Casey, you're not gonna die. I think you're having a panic attack" They said with a steady, calm voice. I could hear the sound of jewelry getting closer to me. It was Billie.

"Go away," I barely managed to breath out.

"It's okay, just let me help you through this and you can go right back to hating me okay?"