Chapter 8: Suffering

[Time: 1:30 pm
Date: Saturday
Location: Unknown Abandoned Building, basement]

The room became dark to see since tomura had close the lights outside the door.

Both of them are trying to recover again from that brutal torture.

Katsuki: I don't even remember how many fucking days i'm been stuck here in this shit-ass room along with this shitty deku?! A day or two? 

Katsuki stares down on the floor for a 10 seconds even though he can't even see in the dark and shifts to his left where he hears izuku's unusual breathing patterns. He stares at him in the dark for a few seconds and shifts back again in staring on the ground.

Katsuki: I-idiot. . . d-deku. . .  

Izuku jolted on what he hears on katsuki and look on his right .

Izuku: K-Kacchan?

Katsuki didn't answer to izuku's response and izuku stares at his right wrist even he can't see it also.

Izuku: W-where . . are t-the pro h-heroes? W-where. . A-all might?

Izuku: We need to get out of here. Why aren't the pro heroes finding us?

Both of their mouth became dry and raspy due to dehydration and overuse. They feel like their throats are going create burning scratches every time they breath and scream. 

Earlier. . .

Katsuki let out scream even louder and worse than before as tomura recklessly pour the alcohol solution onto katsuki's wounds while he's laughing like a maniac.

Izuku: K-KACCHA-

Before izuku has finished speaking, himeko suddenly pour a spare alcohol solution in the worn cabinet onto izuku's wounds, letting him scream in extreme pain.

Both villains torture them repeatedly with the solution slowly along creating wounds at the common parts of their whole body for 30 minutes until the solution becomes empty.

During its 15 minutes of torture. . .

Himeko: It's alright . . . this will just . . . take a second. . .

Himeko slowly piercing his skin on his lower left side of his forearm.

Izuku: NO! N-NO! . . . P-PLEASE! S-STOP. . . IT!

then she slowly moves the knife downward then quickly pull it out. Blood gushed out on the wound which makes himeko grins even more.

Izuku shrieks after she makes that wound by her knife.

Himeko: Oh, you have a wound cut dear, let's disinfect it with this one. . . *grinned*

She grab the spare alcohol bottle near hear and opens the cap

Izuku: N-NO! PLEASE N-NOT THER- 

She pours a drop of alcohol onto his freshly cut wound, his heart skip a beat when he felt that first contact on to his wounds but even though he already felt this pain yesterday, it gets more painful over time. 

He scream and cries violently as he felt that burning sensation on his wounds.

Tomura does the same thing to katsuki but it's quicker and have cuts on a single location. He tries to hold on that pain again but upon using the alcohol, katsuki feels more pain than before as he tries to withstand the pain and eventually his body gives up trying to resist and he let himself shriek and cry.