Chapter 1.

>At the kitchen<

Eunha was busy cleaning. Then SinB came in.

SinB: Eunha unnie I'm really really sorry I didn't mean to-

Eunha: Just stop it, I don't want to listen to your words that ruined US anymore!.

Eunha coldly pushed SinB away and storm out from the kitchen. A small tears streaming down on SinB's cheeck. After that Sowon came in.

Sowon: SinB-yah gwenchana at least you've try.

She was comforting SinB as she was the one who convinced her to apologize and settle her problems with Eunha. Meanwhile at the hallway, Eunha was trying her best to calm herself. She was also crying. She didn't mean to be rude but ego take over her feelings at the moment. After sometimes, she finally decided to go back and apologize to her.

Sowon and SinB were still at the kitchen. The door slowly cracked open and Eunha appeared with a shame on her face.

Eunha: SinB-yah I-I'm really sorry about earlier and f-for everything.

A smile formed on SinB and Sowon lips as they looked at her. SinB suddenly became bright again. She walked towards her and hug her warmly.

SinB: Gwenchana unnie.

Seeing both Eunbi hugging makes a teardrop of happiness fall from Sowon's eyes. "I hope this is it" she mumbled.

To Be Continued...

______________________________________

A.N: 🌻💕☀️🌈🌺🌼 I really recommend put your earphone on and listen to gfriend crossroads while reading this to feel it more🙈.