•Downstairs Bathroom•

*Be warned; awkward niam smut ahead!*

"Did you hear the rumour of the boys downstairs bathroom in the library?"

Louis asks and I shake my head. Said boy, smirks before coming close to my ear.

"Apparently you can get laid down there, only if you're extremely desperate though."

I feel his smirk against my skin and I gulp and nod.

"All you have to do is wait in a stall, tap your foot twice and wait for your dick to be blown"

"Hey guys I got to go, I have to finish my geography project." I lie, standing up quickly. They all nod but I notice Louis' lips turn up, smirking at me.

"Have fun Nialler"

I walk into the bathroom and turn to the mirror. Am I really this desperate to do something like this? Here especially. I've been single for four years now and with no sexual behaviour at all. Unless my hand counts...

I splash water on my face before letting out a deep breath. I deserve some fun, it's been too long and so what? It's not like anybody will know of what I'm doing unless I tell them which I'm obviously not going too.

I wipe my face before walking into the stall. I wait a few minutes until I hear a person walk in. I tap my foot twice like Louis said but there's no response. I guess he's just here for a piss. Like every lad should be doing, me including. I hear the door swing open again and I decide to just wait and see.

I decide I might as well pee while I'm here and looking at the toilet is making my bladder go nuts. I release myself and sigh in relief. I hear the stall's door beside mine open and then the sound of the taps. I hear the door again and I put mini me back into my jeans.

I wait another few minutes and just when I decide to give up this stupid idea, I hear the bathroom door open again. It's probably just another lad pissing. I wait a few minutes but there's no sound. I decide to be brave so I tap my foot twice and bite my lip.

A minute later, I hear tapping from my left side. Oh shit, this is actually going to happen. What do I do now? Louis said to just wait? I tap my foot again and a minute later, there is a gentle knock on my stall door. With my heart beating a thousand times faster than before, I unlock the door, letting him in.

Lips attack my neck straight away and I'm pressed against the stall wall by the stranger. I close my eyes and moan in pleasure. I remember though, it would be the smart idea to see who is it. I wriggle out of his tight grip and meet the eyes of a brown eyed boy. I can't believe this. Standing in front of me, is Liam Payne aka the sexgod jock of the school who I enjoy wanking too a lot. He is drop dead gorgeous.

"Well hello Niall, didn't think you'd be down here" he says, smirking and I feel myself harden just by the way my name sounds coming from his mouth. "I could say the same, Liam" I say, wrapping my arms around his neck. I'm hoping he still wants me even though he knows its me.

He smirks again before placing his hands on my bum and squeezing it, earning a deep moan from me. He licks his lips before leaning in slowly towards me. Is he going to kiss me? The Liam Payne? Kissing me, Niall Horan? I close my eyes and lean forward, meeting Liam's lips halfway. He moves them slowly and I feel his hips move against mine, causing friction. I moan slightly during the kiss, causing Liam to smirk. He pulls away after a minute and I almost fear he's going to leave.

His lips return to my pale neck, sucking and biting at the delicate skin. I must say though, it's a big turn on for me. I tilt my head to the side to expose my neck more and buckle my hips towards Liam's. He grinds his harder and I moan at the friction. I tug at the bottom of his tight white shirt, wanting to see the sex god body he has. He laughs softly before pulling away and pulling the shirt over his head and my impossibly hard boner just got harder.