•same love•

Liam has never felt so in love before. And it was all thanks to a blonde hair, blue eyed boy. Also known as the preachers son. He wished with all he had that he could scream it to the world how much he loved Niall Horan but he couldn't. Nobody knew about them and nobody could otherwise Niall would be severely punished. How Liam knew this?

Niall's father, the local preacher, was the biggest homophobe Liam ever knew. In every mass, he preached about how wrong it was for a man to lust over another man because it was not their natural nature. Liam couldn't help it though. This is who he is. It is a part of him he can never change and weird enough, doesn't want to change.

It all started when Liam set his eyes on Niall when he was in mass. He had sat down near the front with his mother and father, in his normal Sunday suit. Religion was very important in the Payne household. He first seen Niall's beautiful blue eyes first. He remembers how his heart started pounding against his chest, almost to the point his rib cage hurt. He thought Niall was absolutely beauitful.

When he went the next day, to a local religion group for teenagers, he spotted Niall start away. He knew this was the moment he had dreamt of the night before. He was going to talk to him. He felt his knees buckle as he walked towards the beautiful boy. Nobody has ever made Liam feel this way and he didn't even know the boys name. He knew it was something Horan, as he was the preachers son.

"What would his dad think of me feeling this way for his own son?" Liam suddenly thought, stopping in the middle of the room. He would hate Liam. He would say he was going to hell. He might even keep his son away from Liam.Liam shook his head and was going to keep walking when he suddenly bumped into someone, causing both of them to fall on the floor.

Liam stood up and quickly brushed himself off before extending his hand. When he looked down on the person though, he froze and so did his heart. He had managed to walk into no other than Mr beautiful himself. "I am so sorry, I should've watched where I walked. Here" Liam somehow managed to say, extending his hand towards the preachers son. Niall laughed before accepting Liam's hand and getting up. Both boys looked down at their now connected hands before looking at each other and blushing. They quickly pulled their hands away from each other.

"It's alright. I forgive you. My names Niall Horan" The beautiful boy named Niall said, shaking Liam's hand quickly, afraid what happened moments before would happen again and leave him as confused as he is right now." I'm Liam Payne" Liam barely could contain himself in front of Niall.

His heart was bursting with so many emotions, it left Liam dizzy in the head. "Liam. I like that name" Niall said, although he doesn't know why he felt the need to say it out loud. Liam didn't really have to know that fact but somehow it just came out. Liam froze. His heart had managed to beat ten times faster then before. "Uhm thanks, I think the name Niall is very...beautiful" Liam said, cringing when he realised he just called him beautiful. I mean, he is but it's still an awkward thing to say.

Niall felt himself go red at that statement. Sure, his grandmother and maybe a few of distant relatives have said it to Niall but they were family, it didn't mean anything. But this was Liam, a boy he had just met and even maybe weirdly found...cute?

No, he can't find Liam cute. He isn't gay...or so he thinks. "Uhm I know this may come off weird but do you want to maybe come around for a walk with me after this" Niall asked, scratching the back of his neck. He didn't know why but he felt nervous. Nervous of being rejected by the brown eyed, cute boy right in front of him.

" Yeah sure, I'd love that" Liam said, smiling on the outside and the inside. This was his chance to get to know Niall and maybe even become friends. Liam knew though, he wanted to be a lot more than friends with Niall. "Oh okay, I guess I'll talk to you then. It's starting now" Niall said, nodding his head to his dad coming in. Everyone walked over and sat around the floor. Even as Niall's father was telling all of them that being gay is wrong, Liam couldn't help but feel so right looking at his son.