Part 1

You had no idea how you ended up in this situation, but God did it feel good.

It had been so long since you felt this dirty, this... filled up. You were exhausted and yet you wanted more, you needed more. You never wanted this feeling to end. It was like you and Kun had been visited by an angel, or maybe devil would be more accurate. What used to be dull was now exciting and sexy. You couldn't even imagine going back to what sex was like, what life was like before he showed you, and not just you, both of you were blessed by his presence. Others wouldn't understand it, but that was their loss. They couldn't understand the intensity of the pleasure you felt.

You and Kun had only been together for two months now, but you knew that he was the one. He was everything that you could ask for and more. He was protective, reliable, caring, considerate, generous, the list went on and on, not to mention the fact that he had an ass that wouldn't quit. In the short amount of time you two had gotten to know each other, you were already inseparable. There was only one problem, the sex.

You were far from a virgin, but you had just broken up with your ex when you first met Kun, so you wanted to take things slow. Your ex was a cheating son of a bitch and you had just felt used by him which is why you wanted to make sure that the next guy would love you for you, not just your body. Kun was actually there the night you had caught your ex, Xiaojun, cheating on you. Xiaojun was a club promoter at one of the biggest clubs in the city, Neo Zone. You knew that his job involved light flirting, but when you had tried to surprise him by visiting him one night, you ended up seeing something you wish you hadn't, Xiaojun making out with some random girl. You had walked up to him and once he noticed you, he had the fucking audacity to just say "Oh. Hey," causing you to run out of the club with tears in your eyes.

With mascara running down your face, you ran past a line of people trying to get into the club you wanted so desperately to get away from. You wanted to avoid their stares and just when you thought that you had successfully avoided anyone and everyone, you ran straight into someone, falling flat on your ass.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I should have looked where I was going," the man apologized offering you his hand.

"Don't be stupid. It was me who ran into you," you coldly replied, making a point to get up without the man's help.

"Are you okay?" he asked again after retracting his hand.

"Oh, I'm just peachy," you snapped.

The man stepped back, obviously shocked by the tone of your voice, yet he continued to press on.

"You've been crying," he commented.

"So what?" you barked before starting to walk away.

You hadn't taken more than a couple steps before the overly curious man grabbed your arm, halting you.

You turned back towards him with a glare that could intimidate even the bravest of men. He reacted by looking down at the hand that was grabbing onto your arm, then quickly releasing it.

"Sorry. I'm just... you seem... sorry... do you wanna talk about it?" he seemed unsure of himself in every way so why was he still... trying?

"I'm not drunk so don't think that you can 'get' me," you scowled.

"No! I'm not... I'm not trying to hit on you. I'm just concerned. You seem really upset. Can I take you somewhere? Like... to get a coffee or something? I know it's late, but I'm sure we could get coffee at like a convenience store or something."

You took notice of the man's appearance for the first time. You had wanted to feel him out to see if his concern was really genuine, but instead you found yourself admiring his features.